• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so here we have the Konoha 11 vs the monster association, im only using 7-B forms to have the fight be (kinda) fair and speed is equalized.
They are fighting outside the decimated monster association and it is a team vs team inside of Orochi's throne room.
Here
I am including garou here however he starts in his half monster form and cannot go above that form. No Psykos, she would stomp as none of the Konoha 11 i'm using have class T yet. BS can go golden but thats it. Homeless emperor CANNOT use his High 7-A attack. If this is not allowed I will simply remove him.
Naruto starts off in base but can transform (I don't think his transformations give him a big speed boost however they do increase his AP, ill change it to second key naruto if this presents a problem.) No sasuke, he isn't part of the OG Konoha 11. Choji butterfly mode is restricted.
No Rock Lee, his gates would allow him to blitz everyone here.
x3zbqb0win2z.jpg

The Fighters for the monster association include Vomited FH, Molted Elder Centipede, Black Sperm, HE, Nyan, OR, Gouketsu and Garou.
Pretty sure they all upscale from 6.3 megatons. Homeless Emperor is physically unknown so if he get's hit he dies. Also not every BS clone is 6.3 some are a LOT weaker.
They are all class G except for homeless emperor and nyan who are unknown (Psykos is class T, garou should be too since he resisted her but idk)
R.fecf8fc68290393df6d0e2ecb22f98bc

The Members of Konoha 11 are Naruto (First Key) Sakura (Second Key) Choji (Second Key) Neji (Third Key) Kiba (Third Key) Hinata (Second Key) Shino (Third Key) Ino (Third Key) Tenten (Third Key) And Shikamaru (Third Key)
They all upscale from 9.93 megatons.
None of them have Class G.

Who do you think wins.
Konoha prodigies: 0
Monster group: 0
Incon: 0
giphy.gif

Not sure if this can really be added or taken as a serious match since these teams don’t exist in the VS fandom, though it’s still a really cool match nevertheless.

Not sure if this can really be added or taken as a serious match since these teams don’t exist in the VS fandom, though it’s still a really cool match nevertheless.
Well i only took people from the konoha 11 and monster association, so overall it should still be a pretty good matchup.

Back