• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, it just makes it extremely one sided as Kars is like 50x weaker, his opponent has info on him and he doesn't and they start far enough away to where his foe can abuse that info and play keep away making it so Kars only win condition isn't viable.

No, it just makes it extremely one sided as Kars is like 50x weaker, his opponent has info on him and he doesn't and they start far enough away to where his foe can abuse that info and play keep away making it so Kars only win condition isn't viable.
But wouldn’t kars just regenerate?

Yeah so? And then what? Get splattered again?

And his opponent also has regeneration to top it off too so it's not even something Kars himself has exclusively.

Would Esidesi Vs Rengoku be fair?
Akaza vs Jonathan?
Maki vs Lisa Lisa?
No idea. I'm just going off the profile you linked, you'd need to link those for me to see if it's fair on both ends without either having any cheese.

Akaza one shots Jonathan.
Rengoku depends on how high into 8-B he is, though ACDC's only real win condition is acid manip.
On the contrary to the above ones, Lisa Lisa probably steamrolls her.

So I guess if you must do a match between JoJo and Ky, your best bet is ACDC vs Rengoku, though that's still a tad iffy.

Akaza one shots Jonathan.
Rengoku depends on how high into 8-B he is, though ACDC's only real win condition is acid manip.
On the contrary to the above ones, Lisa Lisa probably steamrolls her.

So I guess if you must do a match between JoJo and Ky, your best bet is ACDC vs Rengoku, though that's still a tad iffy.
Jonathan Can also one shot Akaza
Maki has Better range and BFR although it’s more akin to sealing
Rengoku possibly has Acid resistance but it’s only an assumption Esidesi also has possession

Jonathan Can also one shot Akaza
Maki has Better range and BFR although it’s more akin to sealing
Rengoku possibly has Acid resistance but it’s only an assumption Esidesi also has possession
Maybe he could, but he's far less likely to, especially given he needs to unleash a big enough burst of Hamon to destroy the whole body, otherwise it just dusts what he physically touches. And Akaza can regen, Jonathan can, but not from any 8-A attack.
Not actually, that's just Lisa Lisa's profile being archaic as ****, her hamon abilities upscale drastically off of, well anyone, Jonathan/Joseph/Strazio/etc, you can apply the range off them to her, the range of her Hamon isnt specified is all, been meaning to fix that and a handful of other profiles (some unfortunately a downgrade like Harvest but eh).
Yeah ik, Pillar Man acid is cellular though and nigh instant tho, his res is small so it wouldnt do much even if it wasnt just a possibly.

Is there any 9-A/8-C demon characters? I could probably give decent matches within those tiers.

Maybe he could, but he's far less likely to, especially given he needs to unleash a big enough burst of Hamon to destroy the whole body, otherwise it just dusts what he physically touches. And Akaza can regen, Jonathan can, but not from any 8-A attack.
Not actually, that's just Lisa Lisa's profile being archaic as ****, her hamon abilities upscale drastically off of, well anyone, Jonathan/Joseph/Strazio/etc, you can apply the range off them to her, the range of her Hamon isnt specified is all, been meaning to fix that and a handful of other profiles (some unfortunately a downgrade like Harvest but eh).
Yeah ik, Pillar Man acid is cellular though and nigh instant tho, his res is small so it wouldnt do much even if it wasnt just a possibly.

Is there any 9-A/8-C demon characters? I could probably give decent matches within those tiers.
Jonathan vs Tanjiro

Maki still would have better range and BFR though and Rengoku doesn’t have just a minor resistance though
Lisa Lisa's actual range is tens of meters+ and while BFR would work, much like how Jonathan can hurt Akaza with Hamon, Maki is far less likely to get the chance to pull it off before she's one shot.
Rengoku's resistance, assuming it isn't a possibly is from "The much weaker Murata was seemingly unharmed after spending time in acid that dissolved his clothes", which is a much weaker acid than the Pillar Men, who have cellular acid manip.

Is there any 8-C's or tier 9-A's besides them? There's enough of those in JoJo to where it would likely not be that hard to figure out a decent matchup.

Daki has 8 Obi to use BFR with and Type 8 immortality and shed open with BFR in character -she also for some reason isn’t weak to sunlight

My dude, Lisa Lisa can take her out from like two dozen meters away, just dodge, use her own obi for mobility and Hamon still works on those not weak to sunlight, just wont vaporize them..
You can make it, but it's bordering on a stomp.

My dude, Lisa Lisa can take her out from like two dozen meters away, just dodge, use her own obi for mobility and Hamon still works on those not weak to sunlight, just wont vaporize them..
You can make it, but it's bordering on a stomp.
Speed Equalized and have them start closer together

But Hamon negates regeneration, though.

Back