• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koishi Komeji (Touhou Project) vs. Assassin of Black/Jack the Ripper (Fate/Apocrypha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In term of hidden, Koishi is one-class higher, what with the "pretty much anyone wouldn't notice her even if she stand in front of your face and screaming" thing. If she's ever serious, you wouldn't even notice the pain in your chest as she slowly pushing the knife to your heart. 1 for Koishi.

^

^^

Koishi will definitely get the first blow. But Jack can use her Bounded Field Noble Phantasm to suffocate Koishi next, followed with Maria the Ripper to vivisect Koishi. I am leaning towards inconclusive.

Koishi isn't human though, so i doubt she need air to live. More over, she's just going to be forgotten again and be ignored while she regenerate herself, and then pulled a Marie. Or she just manipulate her subconcious to kill herself.

Edit: Or better yet, fear her. She basically would be a walking healing post for Koishi.

^ So yeah, her mist at most will probably have the same damage property like towards Heroic Spirits, Heroic Spirits will not receive damage, but they will have a Rank Down in Agility, which doesn't mean anything towards Koishi.

What do you think of Jack's Mental Pollutio (makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy, due to possessing a distorted mentality)

Will it make Koishi to still be able to manipulate Jack's subconscious?

I know very little about the Nasuverse, but it seems it all comes down to who has better hax. I apoligize if I'm understanding this wrong but from what I read on her profile, Jack can create mist that blinds and sufficate her opponents and can cause conseccutive damage, inflict curses upon another, can hide herself and can shut down mental functions.

With that, I believe Koishi may take this with some difficulty; as she can walk past through the mist but may still take damage, Jack could pull her Maria the Ripper but could have some diffuclty hitting Koishi as she can hide herself and still strike when invisible. Mental Pollution should be a problem but could possibly be ineffective as it's impossible to gauge how effective it will be to an unknown "class" and would leave Jack's mental state in bad condition. Koishi can also attack in and out of subconscious and doesn't seem to be limted to the Bounded Field Noble Phantasm. Gonna have to give to Miss Komeiji.

Koishi. The main problem for Assassin of the Black is her inability to use her Noble Phantasm. After all... What kind of target she will target with it: nothingness? As long as she has some kind of normal thought process... Koishi remain hidden until she reveales herself.

Aurugermil said:
^ So yeah, her mist at most will probably have the same damage property like towards Heroic Spirits, Heroic Spirits will not receive damage, but they will have a Rank Down in Agility, which doesn't mean anything towards Koishi.
What do you think of Jack's Mental Pollutio (makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy, due to possessing a distorted mentality)

Will it make Koishi to still be able to manipulate Jack's subconscious?
It still can, cause it's her gained abilities, not some Thaumaturgy. Plus, all of her move would be even more effective on her, like the ansectors move that instead showed the shadow of all her previous victim, because it's actually "the visualization of the unconscious alert of the mind."

^Hm... It's kinda Iffy, since you technically could said Koishi look female, but isn't the female of the human race (I don't know if traditional Youkai could even have a gender). The curse could be effective, if Koishi mind isn't so closed up and broken already.

Edit: Then again, the summoned spirit isn't born female, but made female due to their body is made of magic, so that could count. The curse would made everyone SAN point drop down when Koishi came, with her knifed body, undisturb and happy though.

several points 1. isn't this a mismatch 2. why is thread from 2016 still open 3. if it's to be decided by vote Koishi stomps for reasons above and higher tier

Dozihal said:
several points 1. isn't this a mismatch 2. why is thread from 2016 still open 3. if it's to be decided by vote Koishi stomps for reasons above and higher tier
1. Because it's old

2.Because we can't always keep trace of every thread ever, and we hope people don't necro it but do so anyway.

Gargoyle One said:
Dozihal said:
1. Because it's old

2.Because we can't always keep trace of every thread ever, and we hope people don't necro it but do so anyway.

can we close this thread as a mismatch then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back