• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are in character, speed is equalized, 20 meters apart, both have prep time and prior knowledge of the others abilities, battle takes place in Morioh, both are 9-A

Koichi: (1 vote) CrackerVolley

Spy: (2 vote) Artorimachi_Meteoraft and ShionAH

incon:

Last edited:
I mean, his stand can just block the shots for him, but he himself isn’t gonna be moving as fast as Echoes

It depends on how early Spy chooses to use it. If it's early on in the fight but after he's displayed the normal invis watch, Koichi may be suspicious and spam his larger SFX attacks. If he uses it while under 3 Freeze... actually, 3 Freeze might not actually be a big deal considering Spy gets Class 5 LS through wack-ass, unjustifiable powerscaling to Heavy, while 3 Freeze is apparently 40-50 kg at best.

It depends on how early Spy chooses to use it. If it's early on in the fight but after he's displayed the normal invis watch, Koichi may be suspicious and spam his larger SFX attacks. If he uses it while under 3 Freeze... actually, 3 Freeze might not actually be a big deal considering Spy gets Class 5 LS through wack-ass, unjustifiable powerscaling to Heavy, while 3 Freeze is apparently 40-50 kg at best.
Spy has better LS then 50 Kilograms anyway so, but Spy tends to go for. Stealth kill, and Dead Ringer also fakes his death

I honestly just think this boils down to if Koichi figures out the invisibility or not.

If he does, he spams sizzle and explosions
If he doesn't, he gets snuck up on or pistol sniped from a distance.

Do IRL nerfs to weapons in media even affect their canon versions? I've actually been wondering about that since I've been fiddling with the FFXIV pages.

Do IRL nerfs to weapons in media even affect their canon versions? I've actually been wondering about that since I've been fiddling with the FFXIV pages.
Basic assumptions like range and base speed without feats do get brought over, but AP is variable but usually not below the IRL version or the guns

I'm not talking about his acting skills. I'm talking about the fact he probably wouldn't have a hypothetical Josuke disguise without knowledge.

Back