• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kobik Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

I'm sorry but why should he just 3-A via cosmic cube? it dosent make sense?

Especially for some ridiculous reason we have Eternity (and Nyx using a part of TOAA's powers via the house of ideas) above the living tribunal and TOAA.

Plus isn't the cosmic said to be able to challenge the IG?

Thanos should know, after all. He wielded the IG a bunch of times even if none of you want to put it on the same level as the IG it also cannot be "massively" below it.

And where is it ever stated the power of cosmic cubes varies between weilders? All I can remember is one instance of a cosmic cube actually being depleted.

The cubes all have the same powers it only depends on how the users weilds them and how good they are with it.

Because even as fragments it was able to give every hero their own ideal physical realities.

Plus doom and other users use the cube to stack multiple realities on top of the 616 reality.

let's not forget Glorian becoming literally eternity via the cube(highest shown feat out of all them).

Thanos just being 3-A does not make sense at all.

And some kind of upgrade towards Kobik should be still warranted. Like shown above if fragments of the cosmic cube was able to give almost every single hero their own reality why would kobik be any different when she herself is made out of several parts of cosmic cubes from different realities made whole.

And again why is eternity rated higher than TOAA and TLT or heck higher the Pre recton beyonder?

I think Regulator Thanos is the closest.

Anyway, back to the new "evidence"... No offence, but we all know these feats, have seen it and pretty sure taken it into account (at least I did).

None of those scans either apply to Thanos nor does it apply to Kobik. Thanos comparing the two is irrelevant. It's more or less a hyperbole. Also he is probably referring to universal scale, not above and beyond.

Also, the cubes varies all the way up to 2A. And the Glorain (or whatever his name is) can't be used in the same way to scale above Eternity. It happened around Secret Wars and reality wasn't exactly stable and whatnot.

Doom and Reed are most definitely 2A with the cubes, but Thanos and Kobik? Far from it.

Also fragment reality is what... A pretty low tier feat honestly for such an artefact.

We need to judge them based on their own feats, which is why Thanos is 3A. He wasn't even omnipresent throughout the 616 (aka wasn't omnipresent through its past, present and future.) He was more or less nigh omnipresent. Thanos has literally 0 2A feats from his cosmic cube days.

No Marvel character is rated higher than TOAA, I don’t know where you got that from.
So what's with the misinformation being spread around several threads? that he is (plus shouldnt he (TOAA) be High 1-A)

TLT is literally Low 1-A despite the fact he's supposed to be above Eternity/ME.

But yet Eternity is on the same level as TOAA.

Eight Multiverse Eternity got an insane upgrade, and TOAA got a massive Massive downgrade in Starlin's recent Thanos story. That's why they are on a similar level, but TOAA is still above.

Also, the 1A tier is insane, the difference between its levels is insanely high. Someone infinitely above a 1A could still be 1A.

So what's with the misinformation being spread around several threads? that he is (plus shouldnt he (TOAA) be High 1-A)

TLT is literally Low 1-A despite the fact he's supposed to be above Eternity/ME.

To be High 1-A, he would have to transcend an infinitely-layered 1-A structure.

The Living Tribunal is above Multi-Eternity in the SEVENTH Multiverse, not the EIGHTH multiverse. Multi-Eternity is only 1-A in the Eighth Multiverse, and if you read his AP justification, it explains that the Living Tribunal was retconned into being a part of Eternity.

Eternity is not on the same level as TOAA, being the same tier does not mean they’re equals.

Tbf the new TLT isn't even the original, it's Adam Warlock of that alt reality from Starlin's run instead of the original. So, ig power level difference should be fine.

Tho that might have changed because of this scan from Doc Strange 2018 #15. But it's hard to tell if he is talking about M-Eternity or regular Eternity.

Also, the Thanos Copter Deadpool scene was clearly intended to be a gag, and the main issue is that the cubes have been portrayed extremely differently in terms of raw power over the years.

Plus isn't the cosmic said to be able to challenge the IG?

Thanos should know, after all. He wielded the IG a bunch of times even if none of you want to put it on the same level as the IG it also cannot be "massively" below it.

Things like this is why we ruled out having read the comics and knowing the context before posting stuff from them, this is the full comic, even if you don't know Spanish you can probably tell that the whole thing was absurd nonsense that never happened or isn't meant to be accounted for.

Idk the context behind the rest of the things posted but fortunately I don't have to go and read each of those comics 1 by 1.

So what, if anything, should we do here? Is there anything left that is worth to consider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back