• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kobik Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone! Here i am with a other Kobik thread and some things i wanna discuss. She should get a Tier Update.

Kobik should be upgraded to 2-A. With Omnipresent Speed as well, and i will explain: Kobik is essentially a Living Cosmic Cube, meaning she be equal in power than pretty much anyone else who can use the Cosmic Cube, Beings such as Thanos and Galactus feed off the Cosmic Cube are Multiversal+ and Kobik, should be comparable to them due to her possessing the Cosmic Cube as well.

Her Omnipresent explained: She existed in the presence of both Hydra and SHIELD at once, other cosmic cube usershave been able to reach omnipresence.

Last edited:
She is a fragment of the Cosmic Cube

Anyway, I think it's better to rate these characters based on their own feats rather than scaling them from Thanos and the like.

She is a living Cosmic Cube; she has more raw power than Thanos with the Cosmic Cube as well as Galactus. Just because she doesn’t show feats doesn’t mean that she can’t be as powerful, especially when she is literally a embodiment of the Cosmic Cube who shows 2-A feats on less powerful beings like Thanos.

Sigh, I will bite, where does the Thanos 2A feat come from? (aside from scaling from Reed and others?) The way I see it, should be Low 2-C. I reread the story recently and it did not say that he replaced Eternity like he did with IG.

Anyone who possess the Cosmic Cube is at least 2-A by default.
Maybe, but it's better to judge them based on their own feats. Cosmic Cube Thanos got a few anti feats that would make anyone want to question 2A rating. Also neither Cap nor Red Skull were 2A when they had it.

Cosmic Cube should get Varies Tier up to 2A. Just my 2 cents.

Been a while since I read that event, but do you have a scan where it says "Her >> Reed with Cosmic Cube"?

When did Reed possess the Cosmic Cube? Besides Kobik has more Raw Power due to her being a living cosmic cube how is that not evidence?

Just because someone doesn’t possess feats doesn’t mean that they can’t be on the same power level especially seeing as both possess the Cosmic Cube.

Kobik is essentially a Living Cosmic Cube, meaning she has more power than pretty much anyone else who can use the Cosmic Cube, due to her being a living embodiment of it.
It was already pointed out that this isn't the case and being an "embodiment" doesn't mean that.
Beings such as Thanos and Galactus feed off the Cosmic Cube and can only use a small portion of it and are Multiversal+
Idk Galactus but Thanos used all its power to become just the universe, if anything that implies that his cube wasn't as powerful as 2-A ones.
Her Omnipresent explained: She existed in the presence of both Hydra and SHIELD at once, other cosmic cube usershave been able to reach omnipresence.
Being Omnipresent is not a speed and you lack the evidence for the power. Others having become that means nothing if she didn't do it herself.

Last edited:
Can you provide an actual scan that says a living Cosmic Cube is always superior to Cosmic Cube users?

Yes, I want you to provide evidence for your claim. If you can’t do that, then there’s no reason to accept it.

She should be at least 2-A if the others who possess the Cosmic Cube are also 2-A. Otherwise it’s just plain unfair, every Cosmic Cube wielder should be the same in power. And seeing as other Cosmic Cube characters here are omnipresent why can’t she be?

Bruh, her entire character itself is a living cosmic cube it says it on her page.
I’m aware that she’s a living Cosmic Cube (really just a fragment of one), I want you to provide evidence to show that automatically makes her stronger than others using a Cosmic Cube.

Yeah, actually about that I think. I got that wrong. She is equal to them and not stronger. I initially thought that she would be stronger because she is a living Cosmic Cube, so I thought it makes her automatically stronger, well, wrong.

However, my point still stands she should be 2-A if the others are 2-A as well. She should be Omnipresent as well if the others are Omnipresent too.

Given how extremely uneven that Marvel is from story to story, I also think that we should go by her own feats, which are strictly of a Low 2-C scale.

That goes for Thanos and various other cosmic characters as well btw.

Then i rather have a downgrade for all of them and be equal, then one being left behind, others when they all posses the same artifact.

I don't mind if we downgrade Thanos with a Kube to Low 2-C, but we would need more input from knowledgeable members first.

Ah. Eficiente is already here. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back