• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So like how does Kobeni even damage Miwa here? The gap between her AP and Miwa's dura is 60x and Miwa can kill Kobeni by just striking her head which isn't protected by her suit

In terms of AP where would Haruta scale?
He'd scale to Shibuya Nobara, who is 8-B scaling from (I assume) Mechamaru's Ultimate Canon, which is 12.2 Tons. Nanami is 8-B+ scaling from the big crater Mahito made, which is 58.4 Tons. So that's like a 5x difference betwen them, compared to the 60x difference between Kobeni and Miwa

He'd scale to Shibuya Nobara, who is 8-B scaling from (I assume) Mechamaru's Ultimate Canon, which is 12.2 Tons. Nanami is 8-B+ scaling from the big crater Mahito made, which is 58.4 Tons. So that's like a 5x difference betwen them, compared to the 60x difference between Kobeni and Miwa
This should not be a problem for Kobeni since she was able to pierce through Aki's Devil Hunter's suit, which provides resistance to piercing attacks from opponents who are far superior to them. Another example is Kobeni completely slicing off Katana Man's arm despite him wearing a Devil Hunter suit.

Scaling-wise, Devil Hunter suits can take attacks from 8.04 tons of TNT, and with piercing damage, Kobeni was still able to harm these characters with her knife. This means she can harm characters with a 1200x durability difference using her knife.

Going by this logic, she should not have any trouble harming Miwa. Or my logic is incredibly flawed, honestly seems like it

This should not be a problem for Kobeni since she was able to pierce through Aki's Devil Hunter's suit, which provides resistance to piercing attacks from opponents who are far superior to them. Another example is Kobeni completely slicing off Katana Man's arm despite him wearing a Devil Hunter suit.

Scaling-wise, Devil Hunter suits can take attacks from 8.04 tons of TNT, and with piercing damage, Kobeni was still able to harm these characters with her knife. This means she can harm characters with a 1200x durability difference using her knife.

Going by this logic, she should not have any trouble harming Miwa. Or my logic is incredibly flawed, honestly seems like it
So either Kobeni has High 8-C AP and this match is a stomp in her favour, or devil hunter suits just aren't that durable

So either Kobeni has High 8-C AP
It couldn't be AP; I believe that would create inconsistencies, such as Kobeni being comparable to Post-Training Chainsaw Man/Katana Man, which just isn't shown and can't be proven since all her feats are below that. My argument is that she could potentially harm characters on that level with piercing damage via her knife. But should she scale with her knife? Yes? Possibly. But that's an argument for an upgrade thread that I am not confident about. I don't believe we have any reason to think her knife has any special trait to upscale from. However, in order to pierce something that has resistance to piercing damage, it has to be strong. Using this logic, yes, this is a stomp match. But since it is (what I think is) a shaky argument, it should be halted. Ill see what other CSM supporters think about it
or devil hunter suits just aren't that durable
Honestly, I don't believe this is the case. Devil Hunter suits provide resistance to High 8-C piercing attacks and a High 8-C explosion despite notable damage. Repeated explosion attacks from Bomb Girl, with less magnitude than the one shown in the scan, were able to reduce Post-Training Chainsaw Man to just a head and a torso.

Well the feat of her cutting Katana man's hand is actually listed in her AP
>Attack Potency: Small Building level[Note 1] (Should be physically comparable to her colleagues as a Public Safety Devil Hunter. Sliced off a human Samurai Swords arm[1])
The reason it is listed this way is that we never took his suit into account. As you can see on Katana Man's updated profile, he possesses his Devil Hunter suit as optional equipment. By right, it should have been standard equipment since he wears it 24/7. Kobeni was able to slice off his arm despite his suit's resistance to piercing damage on a High 8-C level. Because of this, I'm thinking that she should scale to 9-A physically and downscale from High 8-C with her knife. But again, I'm not sure myself. It wouldn't be an outlier since it doesn't interrupt any scaling. Anyway, this is an issue that will likely be resolved within three weeks when I finish exams. Until then, I'm not sure what to make of this match.

Hmm kinda on Miwa's side here. Miwa has a stamina advantage aswell as a one shot AP advantage on a physical statistic. Miwa will easily figure out that she cant get through kobeni's suit and will then aim for her head/limbs as they're the only attackable areas on kobeni, one hitting kobeni and killing her right there and then. If kobeni manages to take miwas katana seeing the LS difference... then what? She'll simply wear kobeni out as she goes on her rampage, outlasting her in the process. This is ignoring if miwa could just resort to using her hands to punch kobeni's head off.

Likely piercing damage via her knife

We know JJK characters can take piercing attacks from characters weaker than them with CE reinforcment, so the knife aint doing shit to cover the 60x gap
Indeed. Unironically, the knife would break after touching miwas skin. Do you see a regular human being stabbing a wall with a knife coming out unharmed after getting the ultimate reversal? Or that same knife bending?

Hmm kinda on Miwa's side here. Miwa has a stamina advantage aswell as a one shot AP advantage on a physical statistic. Miwa will easily figure out that she cant get through kobeni's suit and will then aim for her head/limbs as they're the only attackable areas on kobeni, one hitting kobeni and killing her right there and then.

If kobeni manages to take miwas katana seeing the LS difference... then what? She'll simply wear kobeni out as she goes on her rampage, outlasting her in the process. This is ignoring if miwa could just resort to using her hands to punch kobeni's head off.
It couldn't be AP; I believe that would create inconsistencies, such as Kobeni being comparable to Post-Training Chainsaw Man/Katana Man, which just isn't shown and can't be proven since all her feats are below that. My argument is that she could potentially harm characters on that level with piercing damage via her knife. But should she scale with her knife? Yes? Possibly. But that's an argument for an upgrade thread that I am not confident about. I don't believe we have any reason to think her knife has any special trait to upscale from. However, in order to pierce something that has resistance to piercing damage, it has to be strong. Using this logic, yes, this is a stomp match. But since it is (what I think is) a shaky argument, it should be halted. Ill see what other CSM supporters think about it

Indeed. Unironically, the knife would break after touching miwas skin. Do you see a regular human being stabbing a wall with a knife coming out unharmed after getting the ultimate reversal? Or that same knife bending?
The reason it is listed this way is that we never took his suit into account. As you can see on Katana Man's updated profile, he possesses his Devil Hunter suit as optional equipment. By right, it should have been standard equipment since he wears it 24/7. Kobeni was able to slice off his arm despite his suit's resistance to piercing damage on a High 8-C level. Because of this, I'm thinking that she should scale to 9-A physically and downscale from High 8-C with her knife. But again, I'm not sure myself. It wouldn't be an outlier since it doesn't interrupt any scaling. Anyway, this is an issue that will likely be resolved within three weeks when I finish exams. Until then, I'm not sure what to make of this match.

Honestly, I don't believe this is the case. Devil Hunter suits provide resistance to High 8-C piercing attacks and a High 8-C explosion despite notable damage. Repeated explosion attacks from Bomb Girl, with less magnitude than the one shown in the scan, were able to reduce Post-Training Chainsaw Man to just a head and a torso.
What do you think about adding this?

Back