• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knull upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the beginning there was only First Firmament and a void called Abyss. The First Firmament created a race. Celestieals and Aspirants. One side was loyal and black in color who worshiped the FF without condition. The other side was made up of people of color who, unlike the others, did not worship the FF. And a war broke out between these two sides. The Celestials won this war and at the end of the war FF was disintegrated into pieces. After the war was over, the Celestieals began to fill the universe with light and life, both to experiment on them and to observe them. But this disturbed the void called Abyss. Because it was against its nature, this void did not want light in the universe. It only wanted a silent darkness... So Abyss took a physical form to prevent the Celestials from doing this. And that physical form was Knull.

When we look at the last issue of the King in Black event, we see that God of Light, who we know as Uni-Venom, destroyed Knull. This is quite normal because God of Light conceptually surpasses Knull (one is darkness and the other is light, simple logic) but Knull was not dead. Because in order to destroy Knull completely, we had to destroy the Abyss. As a matter of fact, Knull was the embodiment of Abyss, so Knull should get Immortality type 8. Because as long as Abyss exists, he will always come back. This was also shown to us in a recent series. As you can see in this comic called Death of the Venomverse, we see Knull resurrected and coming back, which is quite simple and consistent. As long as Abyss exists, Knull will not be completely destroyed. Knull should also receive Abstract Existence type 2 as well as Immortality type 8. Abyss is the concept of darkness itself and Knull is the embodiment of this place as I mentioned above, and Knull will not completely die until this place is destroyed.

Contex: venom 2018 ıssue #4 king in black ıssue #5 the ultimates 2 ıssue #6

I am undecided about whether to remove immo 1 and immo 3 in their profile, but ae 2 is not already in their profile, so I think they should be added to the profile, I know people who can do this.
He is asking you to show it like

“Immortality Type 8 (He can do this and this and he wont die because of this)”

He is asking you to show it like

“Immortality Type 8 (He can do this and this and he wont die because of this)”
oh sorry i misunderstood, even if knull dies in any fight, he can resurrect and come back thanks to the abyss, so to completely destroy him, you have to destroy the abyss

oh sorry i misunderstood, even if knull dies in any fight, he can resurrect and come back thanks to the abyss, so to completely destroy him, you have to destroy the abyss
No I mean show how you will add it to the profile

(Profile nasıl ekleyeceksin örneğini yaz diyor adam, açıklamayı)

Can you write in a comment how do you propose this would go in his profile?
immortality type 8 it is the incarnation of the abyss, even if it dies, it can return thanks to the abyss. In order to completely destroy it, it is necessary to destroy the abyss, in fact, it is the abyss itself.

immortality type 8 it is the incarnation of the abyss, even if it dies, it can return thanks to the abyss. In order to completely destroy it, it is necessary to destroy the abyss, in fact, it is the abyss itself.
i think this is good

The profile would need to show, along its reasoning, evidence and sources just like what you show here, but keeping it brief within reason. Especially when dealing with something like immortality.

So Abyss took a physical form to prevent the Celestials from doing this. And that physical form was Knull.
Contex: venom 2018 ıssue #4 king in black ıssue #5 the ultimates 2 ıssue #6
Resurrection, Immortality Type 4, 8 should be good but I don't see enough proof for Abstract Existence Type 2. Knull isn't primordial darkness itself and the fact that he was born from the abyss doesn't mean that he is the embodiment of the abyss. Knull is an avatar created by the abyss to destroy the light.
Immortality Type 8 is probably tied to resurrection. Since Knull's profile only includes Immortality Types 1 and 3, you need to add Resurrection/ Immortality Type 4 to the profile.

I think there should be something like that.

Immortality (Type 1, 3, 4 and 8; Knull is the avatar of The Abyss that uses to fight the light. Even if Knull dies, can be returned by The Abyss)

Resurrection, Immortality Type 4, 8 should be good but I don't see enough proof for Abstract Existence Type 2. Knull isn't primordial darkness itself and the fact that he was born from the abyss doesn't mean that he is the embodiment of the abyss. Knull is an avatar created by the abyss to destroy the light.

Immortality Type 8 is probably tied to resurrection. Since Knull's profile only includes Immortality Types 1 and 3, you need to add Resurrection/ Immortality Type 4 to the profile.

I think there should be something like that.

Immortality (Type 1, 3, 4 and 8; Knull is the avatar of The Abyss that uses to fight the light. Even if Knull dies, can be returned by The Abyss)
no, it is not the avatar of the abyss because there are also scans showing that he is the lord of the abyss so it is reasonable to say that he is the incarnation of the abyss knull=abyss it is the abyss itself

As for Abstract Existence, the abyss contains a concept of darkness in itself, and since it is the incarnation of knull abyss, in this case Abstract Existence should also be taken, of course, we do not know whether knull is the real darkness in marvel, there are many dark concepts in marvel, knull and abyss are one of them, even for Abstract Existence If it's not enough for you, I can offer other arguments.

no, it is not the avatar of the abyss because there are also scans showing that he is the lord of the abyss
The fact that Knull is the god of the Abyss doesn't mean that he is the incarnation of the Abyss.

Knull's profile says the same thing.
Knull is an eldritch god of darkness and the creator of the symbiotes. Born from the primordial void that existed between the sixth and seventh cosmos, Knull claims dominion over the void and to be its avatar, but while he is a God of the Void he is not the primordial darkness itself. Awakened by the Light when the Celestials invaded his kingdom of darkness, he created the first symbiote in the form of a sword.
even for Abstract Existence If it's not enough for you, I can offer other arguments.
Now that I think about it, I remember there were scans that Knull himself claimed were The Void so Abstract Existence Type 2 might be fine too.

Knull's profile says the same thing.

Now that I think about it, I remember there were scans that Knull himself claimed were The Void so Abstract Existence Type 2 might be fine too.
here's where you missed it when we look at his profile, he is said to be born between the 7th and the 6th cosmos, this is very wrong, it is the abyss itself that has existed since the time of the first cosmos first firmament, and this is shown to us in Venom 2018 issue 4, after the first celestial war is over, the celestials fill the universe with light and the abyss is also annoyed by this (because the abyss is a void with the concept of darkness inside) and takes a physical form to fight the celestials so knull=abyss it is the abyss itself

Also, I think you misunderstood me, I didn't say knull is the god of the abyss, he is the lord of the abyss/ruler of the abyss, so the abyss took a physical form to protect itself, I think it's consistent here that he is the lord of the abyss. It's not an avatar

yes, knull passes as void, but it does not take AE just because it is void, which would be more NEP than AE, but knull takes AE type 2 from the concept of darkness inside the abyss, after all, it is the abyss itself.

yes, knull passes as void, but it does not take AE just because it is void, which would be more NEP than AE, but knull takes AE type 2 from the concept of darkness inside the abyss, after all, it is the abyss itself.
Knull's saying "I am the void" does not mean he has NEP, he just calls himself the void as the embodiment of the void. Anyway wait staff.

Knull's saying "I am the void" does not mean he has NEP, he just calls himself the void as the embodiment of the void. Anyway wait staff.
I didn't say he had nep, I just said he didn't get AE according to what you said, he can get NEP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back