• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knull CM 1a addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knull is the Ruler/God of the Abyss, an infinite void, the abyss is associated with the outside oblivion in the defenders beyond series and the abyss is a place that embodies the concept of darkness.
So how strong is the concept of darkness in the Abyss, let's take a look at this.

The Defenders team came out of the White Hot Room and fell into the Abyss and Beyonder was among them, and after they fell into the abyss, Beyonder was affected by the darkness, and again in this series, in the defenders beyond, we saw that this concept of darkness in the abyss transcend the heart/fire of the white hot room, and the Tiger God True Phoenix from the darkness is equal to Whr normally phoenix has a big advantage here because It is his own space in its own space so it is stronger than normal, but we have seen many times in this series that the darkness of the abyss conceptually transcend the fire/heart of the White Hot Room, the heart/fire of the White Hot Room is True Phoenix, so it is quite sense that they fight equally there.

On the other hand, the White Hot Room is a place that transcend the Omega Kings and takes a few layers in 1-A. Since we already know that the Abyss conceptually transcend the White Hot Room, it would be sense to give Knull 1-A Cm because Knull can control this concept of darkness in the abyss, on the other hand if he had successfull, he would have plunged the cosmos into darkness, he already had the same goal as Chaos King, they both wanted to plunge the cosmos into darkness. Knull has been associated with the abyss more than once in both handbooks and comics and it has been stated/implied a lot that
he can control the concept of darkness in the abyss
In this case, I think that we should Knull has associated himself with this darkness and the abyss him 1-A cm1 or 1-A cm2 so that he can control the concept of darkness in the abyss, the concept of darkness is very strong, after all, it transcend whr, and I would also like to point out that Knull has associated himself with this darkness and the abyss, considering all this, It would be sense to give 1-A Cm for Knull.
When the Defenders team came out of the whr and fell into the abyss, they left true phoenix taaia. It was stated that the first fire in the series could not reach the darkness, that is the abyss, the first fire was true Phoenix and it was both shown when the darkness conceptually exceeded the fire.

There is no outlier or anti-feat situation.
Contex: King in black issue #1/3/4 defenders beyond #3 king in black one shots scream

This one
I looked and as a matter of fact there is nothing affecting this place even if that crt is accepted or not.

Maybe somebody handling the Marvel stuff can explain what the other CRT is, if there is one?

I can wait for ultima's crt it's fine but ignoring knull's 1a cm would also be ignoring knull's relationship with the abyss

Not really sure about the Knull part, but I will say that I don't see why the Abyss would be tiers in 1-A above the Omega kings. I already disagree with 1-A abyss/WHR as Ewing hasn't shown anything to warrant a 1-A rating for them, plus there rlly is no transcendence large enough to be a layer into 1-A. The scan posted was just Beyonder saying that they are far too weak to do anything to the Phoenix force.

Not really sure about the Knull part, but I will say that I don't see why the Abyss would be tiers in 1-A above the Omega kings. I already disagree with 1-A abyss/WHR as Ewing hasn't shown anything to warrant a 1-A rating for them, plus there rlly is no transcendence large enough to be a layer into 1-A. The scan posted was just Beyonder saying that they are far too weak to do anything to the Phoenix force.
Like i said, Ultima is making an upgrade, just wait.

I assure you that you are misinterpreting the chaining here and the cosmology above 1a that al ewing deduced on the other hand omega kings conceptually transcend cosmos so they are above 1a quite comfortably true phoenix conceptually transcends omega kings which they showed in issue 2/3 and It supports this in the scan about beyonder, while abyss conceptually exceeds whr, which I explained above.

We are currently waiting for an upgrade but it's pretty consistent

basitIf a simple expression type can embody the concept of abyss dark, I think it should be an abstract existence type 2 for the abyss and can also control the concept that abyss embodies.And the knull that can shape it should get cm this concept usually existed in the abyss before existence was already created so type1 makes sense also still no decision has been made for a marvel downgrade So as long as there are places mentioned in marvel and mentioned in cosmology, exceeding the concept of dimension, 1a will make sense, and I'm sure there is also non euclidean geometry in cosmology, which makes it completely It will scale to all derivatives of specific dimensional concepts. As a matter of fact, cm1 should be accepted for knull and ae2 should be accepted for abyss, even if 1a is not accepted now.

basitIf a simple expression type can embody the concept of abyss dark, I think it should be an abstract existence type 2 for the abyss and can also control the concept that abyss embodies.And the knull that can shape it should get cm this concept usually existed in the abyss before existence was already created so type1 makes sense also still no decision has been made for a marvel downgrade So as long as there are places mentioned in marvel and mentioned in cosmology, exceeding the concept of dimension, 1a will make sense, and I'm sure there is also non euclidean geometry in cosmology, which makes it completely It will scale to all derivatives of specific dimensional concepts. As a matter of fact, cm1 should be accepted for knull and ae2 should be accepted for abyss, even if 1a is not accepted now.
Frankly, I don't think this is a simple statement, after all, defenders is a series made for beyond marvel cosmology and it was shown more than once that the abyss contains the concept of darkness in that series. on the other hand you want to look here https://vsbattles.com/threads/knull-bde-type-2-addition.153584/#post-5738727

If cm 1a is accepted, I will open other crts for knull anyway, I agree with some of your words.
edit: that dark concept is 1a and knull can control that concept i think contex is enough for that

Cm 1a kabul edilirse knull için diğer crtleri açacağım zaten, bazı sözlerinize katılıyorum.
düzenleme: bu karanlık kavram 1a'dır ve knull bu kavramı kontrol edebilir, bunun için bağlamın yeterli olduğunu düşünüyorum
Control over any concept shows that the character has a grasping effect, which means that he can shape and use it as he wants, but it makes more sense if it was smurf hax It is possible

Cm 1a kabul edilirse knull için diğer crtleri açacağım zaten, bazı sözlerinize katılıyorum.
düzenleme: bu karanlık kavram 1a'dır ve knull bu kavramı kontrol edebilir, bunun için bağlamın yeterli olduğunu düşünüyorum
not all dark concepts are the same in marvel

Okey dark concept in abyss is above 1a and knull can control it he just have 1a cm
The abyss found/controlled by knull hasn't had any success beyond the far shore. Not yet linked to void outside the multiverse. knull identifies with the darkness in the inner planes of the universe which means don't make him 1-A.

The abyss found/controlled by knull hasn't had any success beyond the far shore. Not yet linked to void outside the multiverse. knull identifies with the darkness in the inner planes of the universe which means don't make him 1-A.
no, it showed, also the abyss gets 1a comfortably from other places, of course, it also takes the dark concept inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back