• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Rules
  • Everything above 9-A is restricted
  • Speed is equalized
  • Starting distance is 20 meters
  • Location is outside the Watterson's house
  • SBA for anything else
Voting
Knuckles: 7
(0.006 tons of TNT)

Nicole: 1
(0.011 tons of TNT)

Incon:

Last edited:
I vote for Nicole because of her superiority in AP and Dura. Besides her being able to instill fear and do this, I don't see how Knuckles can deal with that.

Overall they both seem to be well experienced combatants, the AP gap isn't that huge so I dont see that being a factor unless Knuckles uses his Stat Amp though I'm not exactly sure how his works.

If instilling Fear is Nicole's first move then I definitely see her winning but if not then Knuckles seems to have other things like Class 25 LS compared to Nicole's Class 5, he can also use his Electricity manip or BFR. Nicole's mind manip would certainly be am issue tho

I'll wait for more arguments before making a vote

Most of Nicole's greater abilites are sealed behind a rage cap that she usually isn't capable of accessing. The only real exception I can tell is potentially causing shockwaves with a glare in the scene where she glares Richard into submission in The Limit, but even that's not as strong as the stuff Knuckles dealt with from Sonic or Chaos Eggman.

I don't doubt Nicole would get angrier as the fight progresses, especially considering Knuckles has shown better combat skill against an opponent with superior mobility and agility than Nicole, but the same could be said for Knuckles. He can always amp himself up to her level if he just charges his electricity which we've seen across both movies doesn't take long for neither Sonic nor Knuckles to do, so he can equalize the AP and Durability difference at a moments notice. Even if or when Nicole gets her later abilities, Knuckles is resistant to things like heat, she still won't be at her absolute Limit so no penace stare or fire manipulation, her vibration manip is just outright weaker than Knuckles' shockwaves and he can stay out of her range with gliding and swoop in for attacks, he's good at strategizing in combat.

My vote's for Knuckles for being able to stat amp, superior mobility, having greater experience fighting tougher opponents, better strategy, and resistances to most of Nicole's late game rage-related power ups plus having his own capability to get empowered by his own emotions.

Most of Nicole's greater abilites are sealed behind a rage cap that she usually isn't capable of accessing. The only real exception I can tell is potentially causing shockwaves with a glare in the scene where she glares Richard into submission in The Limit, but even that's not as strong as the stuff Knuckles dealt with from Sonic or Chaos Eggman.

I don't doubt Nicole would get angrier as the fight progresses, especially considering Knuckles has shown better combat skill against an opponent with superior mobility and agility than Nicole, but the same could be said for Knuckles. He can always amp himself up to her level if he just charges his electricity which we've seen across both movies doesn't take long for neither Sonic nor Knuckles to do, so he can equalize the AP and Durability difference at a moments notice. Even if or when Nicole gets her later abilities, Knuckles is resistant to things like heat, she still won't be at her absolute Limit so no penace stare or fire manipulation, her vibration manip is just outright weaker than Knuckles' shockwaves and he can stay out of her range with gliding and swoop in for attacks, he's good at strategizing in combat.

My vote's for Knuckles for being able to stat amp, superior mobility, having greater experience fighting tougher opponents, better strategy, and resistances to most of Nicole's late game rage-related power ups plus having his own capability to get empowered by his own emotions.
Counted

They have electricity by default since Sonic doesn't interact with the M.E. or chaos emeralds until late into the 2nd Movie but still has electricity along with Knuckles.
but Sonic also has 6-C key even before super sonic and that is after utilizing his powers of Quill or chaos energy
base on that are we to assume that their stat amps via their electricity is 6-C? if so that means Knuckles shouldn't be allowed to us this stat amp as he also scale to this Stat amp from sonic and where he gets his 6-C key by overpowering a charged sonic

Their Max Charges aren't always the charge strength they're fighting with. Sonic's Max Charge comes from comes from when he causes the power outage in the first movie after discharging a massive buildup of energy, and from beating the Eggpod with that same level of charge harnessed at the end of the film and since Knuckles compares to Sonic and has fought a bunch, his Max Charge would reasonably be AT LEAST as strong as Sonic's.

As is seen throughout Sonic 2, charge is not always at max when used, it can be increased or at a set level when used as seen in Sonic v. Knuckles Part 2, where they start off charged, then Sonic goes up a notch after being knocked down, to which Knuckles does the same and throws out more punches with a lot more electricity flying off. It's a scale, so he can just amp himself to Nicole's strength or higher as long as it doesn't get to Eggpod levels, so anything he does in the final moments of the fight with Chaos Eggman like punching the whole Death Egg Robot hand away, is off the table.

Back