• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knives Millions additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
As taking a look at the profile we currently have for Knives I've noticed a few things that need to be added and or fixed.

1: Regenerationn. Knives has two instances of showing decent Regenerationn feats. The first being is when he regenerated from Vash hitting him with the Angel Arm back in July.

GlD3U7O
ZDsMlMm (1)

Now I'll show the second instance, in the final fight between Knives and Vash, Knives constantly regenerates from being shot by Vash's Black Hole Bullets.
XIy16XV
KEH92B7
GWs0E1G
82n31iE

2: Teleportation. Knives has been shown to be capable of Teleportation here.
JPfzVpl
AkGfPUi
Szc0wKK

3: Mind hax Knives has shown this here. Perhaps this is something other than Mind Hax but that's what it seems like.
LxVqz9U
4MnhJvx

4: Final one. That's just Barrier Creation and here it is.
0MuT6Fn

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

Preferably yes, but this seems fairly straightforward and uncontroversial.

I guess that makes sense. However what level of Regenerationn would that fall under? Also I'm not 100% comfortable with editing profiles yet so I'd prefer if anyone else could do it.

I am not sure what level of Regenerationn that would fall under, but you can inspect the page and try to figure it out.

I am also currently too busy with the daily backlog to handle the edits myself.

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation.

Btw: Would you be willing to handle the edits?

The first instance shows his lower body being blown away. Only his arm head and a few organs are left. Wouldn't that be higher than Low-Mid?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
The first instance shows his lower body being blown away. Only his arm head and a few organs are left. Wouldn't that be higher than Low-Mid?
Can he regenerate from his entire body (including head) being blown to little pieces?

ZDsMlMm (1)

No but i think this would be at least very good mid regen. Regenerates from his head and a single arm.

Unless there is proof of him being able to regenerate from his head being destroyed (like Greed) or from his entire body (including head) being blown apart (like the Giant Bacteria), Low-Mid is the best option.

So it seems like everyone is fine with the following abilities, teleportation, Low-Mid regen, mind hax, barrier creation, and Spatial Manipulation. Would anyone mind changing the profiles?

Also the Low-Mid Regen scales to Vash since Regenerationn is a basic plant ability.

I added them, about Vash i remember he struggled to regen from below Low-Mid attacks.

I wouldn't exactly say he struggled against but rather it's because Vash refuses to use his Regenerationn ( Example: His Arm, Scars, Chest etc.) Can you post the scan your referring too?

I was referring to minor attacks from Legato and Knives, but if he refused to regenerate them, then i can also agree to apply that.

Oh yeah the injuries Vash got from his fight with Legato? Yeah still Vash refuses to regenerate his wounds and injuries due to his ideals.

Also speaking of Legato would you happen to know which Vash he'd scale to? Was it country and Multi Continental?

Vash fought Legato with plant energy right before the final battle with Knives in the Manga. In the Anime he lost with a near eos Base Vash.

Do we actually use the anime here? Also IIRC Legato could only fight Vash with his single nano Molecular thread so should he have two key's?

I also added Regenerationn to Vash. Actually we stick to the main manga canon like for verses like Pre-Super Dragon Ball, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Bleach and etc.

Thank you for the help Dark649.

Has everything been handled here, or is there something left to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back