• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The standard magical girl stuff.

An ability that makes her increasingly better and better at fighting quite fast, going from a novice to comparable to a veteran in the Hundred Year War with a big number of magical girls in a matter of moments.

Also an omnidirectal blast that destroys matter in a radius of a couple of meters.

Knack has a mini version of Mami's ribbons that allows him to throw a homing boomerang that binds and power nulls people it hits. He can also reflect oncoming projectiles, fire homing shots of relics, spam AoE abilities, and has a passive shield around him that has to be broken before you can harm Knack himself.

Knack in the second game also isn't limited by sunstone energy and can spam sunstone abilities from the first game without exhausting sunstone energy.

Doesn't the power null only disable barriers? What stops the matter desintegrating blast from making short work of it? Fair point about the binding.

What are the AoEs and how much stuff can his shield take? Also, has he ever reflected something like an AoE centered around a person?

The AoE's include just slamming his body into the ground and creating a blast of relics outward and forming a hurricane of relics around him that damage all who try to get him in the center. His shield can take five or more strikes from those comparable to him in strength. His attack reflection is against projectiles that head towards him. I doubt it would block AoE centered around a person.

Welp, that means she has a significant, but not close to one shot worthy AP advantage.

I think I'll go with Melissa. Unless I read the profile wrong, the boomerangs mainly power null barriers, the Relic Tornado could be dealt with her AoE, and in short order Melissa's fighting skills will be absurd.

Back