• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Klein Moretti vs Gongsun Wan'er

Was it bad? or..
MGA is...
A sample from Nep.

Nangong Yifan’s attack was the same as his previous attacks. It was still a very simple and direct punch.

His intention was very clear. He was unwilling to accept what had happened, and wanted to clash fists with Chu Feng again.

As for Chu Feng, he naturally understood Nangong Yifan’s intentions. Thus, he decided to give him what he wanted.

Chu Feng took a step backward, fell into a horse stance, pulled his arm back and clenched his fist in a motion to unleash a punch.

[1. So… Paul’s Burning Fist.]

However, Chu Feng did not release his punch right away. He held back until Nangong Yifan was right in front of him before blasting out with his punch.

“Bang~~~”

The two fists collided and let out a loud explosion.

The bow in Chu Feng's hand was of even higher quality than his dagger.

The bow in Chu Feng's hand naturally possessed a superb quality.

After all, it was the Immortal Armament used by Exalted Archer, the Immortal Archery Bow.

Back then, the Immortal Archery Bow had disappeared with Exalted Archer, and ended up becoming a legend. As such, the bow in Chu Feng's hand was a legendary Immortal Armament.

As for its quality, it was, without a doubt, extremely superb. The Immortal Archery Bow was known to be a king among Immortal Armaments.

The bow in Chu Feng's hand was of even higher quality than his dagger.

The bow in Chu Feng's hand naturally possessed a superb quality.

After all, it was the Immortal Armament used by Exalted Archer, the Immortal Archery Bow.

Back then, the Immortal Archery Bow had disappeared with Exalted Archer, and ended up becoming a legend. As such, the bow in Chu Feng's hand was a legendary Immortal Armament.

As for its quality, it was, without a doubt, extremely superb. The Immortal Archery Bow was known to be a king among Immortal Armaments.
Man..must be a nice bow.

If you are willing to pay for it, I'd also suggest Nightmares of Alamir. Not Chinese at all, but the character is damn good. Best isekai book I've read, mostly because everything - down to the resurrection - is directly caused by the MCs actions.

If you are willing to pay for it, I'd also suggest Nightmares of Alamir. Not Chinese at all, but the character is damn good. Best isekai book I've read, mostly because everything - down to the resurrection - is directly caused by the MCs actions.
The one with the Janus character right? My reading list gets longer lol.

The one with the Janus character right? My reading list gets longer lol.
Yes, him. You can read the prologue (which is where you see him at his "best") and the first few chapters (where he gets to his lowers) for free on Amazon.

And I'm planning to read all Ergenworks, then Klein's books, then finish Gluttony from where I left of, finish black tech cafe... and a lot of other stuff. I feel you.

Well, the thing with Klein is that even if he dies, he doesn't cause he resurrect where he has something of him left - meaning in the Sefirah Castle, at the same time as long as a marionette of his exist, so will he thus he has those too in the Sefirah Castle and even in the Historical Void. Nothing stops him from just staying in the Historical Void to fight from or from the Sefirah Castle where Wan'er can't reach. Meanwhile, while she has more passives, he has practically tens to a hundred of abilities thanks to the Historical Void ... not including the locations, or the Sealed Items (SCP like things)...don't forget his use of them such as the Plot Manip Pen, BFR to the Fuzy Town Angel and etc.

Also his overuse of Grafting/Reassembly of concepts which is more versatile than Ergen Concept Manip in step 1. Or his straight using the Realm of Mysteries to use more powers etc.

Either he somehow wins or just inconclusive cause she can't reach him.

---

Now regarding Lord of the Mysteries...book 2 is likely in 2022 or 2023 and book 3 is even further.

Yeah, Chu Feng is Apex MC...monke MC gets saved by countless treasures and fortuitous encounters when he needs them the most...strong plot armor and I've read just 400 or so chapters from all 5000+. Yeah...never again. Yun Chen from Against the Gods ... another monke with the same "plot armor" at least has a better-built world ... but still ScumChen for all his "questionable" acts on the "Yin" Cultivators...cough...cauldrons...cough but then Chu is also a dragon among dragon with his "battle tactic random permutations".

---

Yeah, I know the feeling of having "Reading lists" comparable with "Xianxia novels cultivation realms and sub-realms" in length...aka 50+ on To be read but not finding time to read em. I could use Shadow Clone Jutsu rn.

From what I've been told, it's claimed to be more effective, but the feats are way lacking. Which... yeah, is going to be a problem. Plot manipulation is meta fate manipulation, so that's out of the window. She resists BFR. And, so on. She can passively destroy and kill nearly everything in his verse. If he kust stays away from the battleground it's BFR, if he throws stuff at random to not lose then she absorbs them and becomes stronger. And at some point she can just strike all of his connections or fail that, seal the area to keep her from getting to there and BFR all the same.

What are the feats of Grafting/Reasembly then? Changing it so that a door actually leads to another location isn't really great, and "fooling" space into acting as if there was a star somewhere is also not that great. Depending on what those powers are that he can use, House of Mysteries could also be useless because of resistances, powernull and all that stuff.

Versatility means little unless he has a way past her resistances, regeneration, passives and all that. Trying to snipe feeds her until she is satisfied and lets her easily seal him off from the area, BFR-ing him.

Also, for personality... Rocker, you can even watch the first episode of AWE anime. The anime will cut off pretty early in the novel and is obviously not as good as the novel in subtance, but it does convey Bai's personality great.

Yeah. Name's yi nian yong heng. You can pirate it if you wish with english subs, but no dub is aviable. It has some damn nice eyecandy, but the pacing is obliterated by it (in a bad way).

That said, if she seals the place from outside interference, no, he won't be able to reach her.

Sure I would check it out.

I believe that Sefirah castle is capable of breaching several levels of inteference but I would not be surprised if she can go beyond that based on the little I have learnt today.

is she totally immune to soul manip? because everyone in LotM resist it to a certain extent
(edit)
forget about that i just read about her hax resist potency
reading her profile again how is she going to even reach Klein in Sefirah Castle?
as for what Klein can use against her, i don't see it on her profile but can she resist Time Stop?

Last edited:
He can't incap her with it, and she'd powernull it. Celeistials do for a fact (and she'll reach that point eventually), I don't know if she does in this key (I know for a fact time stop exists in Deva level since that one dude had it, but only Domains seemed immune to it, and she doesn't have one).

Being unable to reach the enemy is enough for BFR, if she seals him off from earth that will win her the match. There still is stuff like looking at her causing people to pass out, which would work regardless of his distance.

Sefirah Castle is like a protected secret space in another dimension (it's like a higher version of Klein's Realm of Mysteries since the castle is LotM divine kingdom), since Klein can just attack from Sefirah Castle and at this key his main body can stay there so that's why i asked how will she even reach it cause i'm not seeing that kind of power in her profile,

it's not to incap her even if it's just to slow her down it can help him attack her without her reacting (maybe with stuff Staff of Stars since i'm not seeing resistance to space manip)

another thing i thought of would be using something like Reinette Voodoo power or a Silver Knight "summoning swords beams inside enemy" power

making her absorbs item corrupted by Mother Goddess so that she g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶g̶n̶a̶n̶t̶ lose her minds is another way too

Last edited:
None of that helps against everything he has being passively nulled and destroyed though...

Sealing a place off from outside interference, portals and teleportation included, is something she can just do if she needs to. Daoist Heavenspan reen sealed a place to stop otherworldly stuff from interfering in his fight with Bai.

his power being nulled doesn't affect him using Sefirah Castle or Staff of Stars kinda

it's a like still like a barrier right? he should be able attack it until it's destroyed

The item's abilities would be nulled as well tho.

No, not a physical barrier, it's sealing. And he doesn't have the power to do that with her power null and constantly increasing AP regardless.

Sefirah Castle is like a protected secret space in another dimension (it's like a higher version of Klein's Realm of Mysteries since the castle is LotM divine kingdom), since Klein can just attack from Sefirah Castle and at this key his main body can stay there so that's why i asked how will she even reach it cause i'm not seeing that kind of power in her profile,
Cultivators can attack main bodies through avatars though. This is something that's commonplace in the setting.
it's not to incap her even if it's just to slow her down it can help him attack her without her reacting (maybe with stuff Staff of Stars since i'm not seeing resistance to space manip)

another thing i thought of would be using something like Reinette Voodoo power or a Silver Knight "summoning swords beams inside enemy" power
Not sure about the first part but she has Low-Godly regeneration and immortality to deal with the second part.
making her absorbs item corrupted by Mother Goddess so that she g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶g̶n̶a̶n̶t̶ lose her minds is another way too
She has layered resistance to corruption, madness manipulation and mind-hax though.

The item's abilities would be nulled as well tho.

No, not a physical barrier, it's sealing. And he doesn't have the power to do that with her power null and constantly increasing AP regardless.
maybe Staff of Stars but probably not Sefirah Castle since it's above the Outer deities

so there's no barrier and people can physically enter?

Cultivators can attack main bodies through avatars though. This is something that's commonplace in the setting.
It's not even using avatar since he can just attack from Sefirah Castle
She has layered resistance to corruption, madness manipulation and mind-hax though.
will it be able to resist Mother Goddess corruption?

It's separate from the normal world in a sense.
So it's like she move it somewehere?

because things like god's divine kingdom is said to separate them from space-time/reality, Klein can still attack it
Like sniping?
Yeah
How good is it?
Mother Goddess is the strongest Outer Deity and one of the Pillars

Klein "guessed" that the Outer Deity like Son of Chaos can destroy the galaxy {and possibly higher since one of the Outer Deity is called High Dimensional Overseer though we'll have to wait for the sequels}
in case of Mother Goddess of Depravity since she's one the Pillars when part of her Sefirah is torn from her the Seven Light said that it affected the feminine power in the entire universe

Affected how specifically? Wan'er resists corruption and mind-hax in the quintillions range at minimum.

it's gonna make her pregnant and lose control
don't know if the baby will do anything
Yeah, but no. She just absorbs the energy and it can't do anything because she absorbed it. It can't affect her body - her body is a dead puppet regardless - and it is not bypassing her soul's resistance.

it's gonna make her pregnant and lose control
don't know if the baby will do anything
How good is the potency in terms of numbers is what I meant. Wan'er at this key resists a metric f*ck-ton in the mind-soul department.

Or she could just kill the baby -_-

How good is the potency in terms of numbers is what I meant. Wan'er at this key resists a metric f*ck-ton in the mind-soul department.

Or she could just kill the baby -_-
Well i don't know how to quantify that since Mother Goddess is barely seen and all we know is that she's the current strongest Outer Deity since she's currently like a half Pillar

she can, that's basically what Amon did it's just one of the way for Klein to buy time to attack her

Well i don't know how to quantify that since Mother Goddess is barely seen and all we know is that she's the current strongest Outer Deity since she's currently like a half Pillar

she can, that's basically what Amon did it's just one of the way for Klein to buy time to attack her
That's not really something that can allow him to overcome her resistances then.

AP means jack when it comes to hax. That's why Goku gets creamed by Culexus Assassins despite the latter being building level...

She doesn't need to reach him to seal the area from outside interferences. Daoist Heavenspan doesn't have inter-dimensional range, but he could still seal the world in a way to stop Bai from making a portal to another world.

It's a kind of powernull that stops people from teleporting or making portals to a place.

She doesn't need to reach him to seal the area from outside interferences. Daoist Heavenspan doesn't have inter-dimensional range, but he could still seal the world in a way to stop Bai from making a portal to another world.

It's a kind of powernull that stops people from teleporting or making portals to a place.
i was talking about her aura

Yeah, but his attacks need to get near her to attack. As soon as they get in range they will get crushed and power nulled.

AP means jack when it comes to hax. That's why Goku gets creamed by Culexus Assassins despite the latter being building level...
the other way is from the statement of her being the ruler of feminine forces in the universe other than that there's nothing more
Yeah, but his attacks need to get near her to attack. As soon as they get in range they will get crushed and power nulled.
Other than attacking with time stop and replicate staff of stars space manip he can attack with like Reinette voodoo curse or the Silver Knight rapier stuff that doesn't travel if he can destroy her once there should be ways to get around her regen (other than just continuing to attack until her soul is destroyed that is)

Back