• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kizaru's combat speed while his body is light

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he is light speed when he travels in his logia....and uses Yata no kagami....and in his human form when he fights he is mhs...but what about when he fights in his light/logia form

@Zurial

He doesn't fight at lightspeed in his regular logia form.

Other characters who are massively slower than light can strike him.

This actually bugged me, I was wondering why they made him light while in Lugia and traveling at lightspeed or with the mirror but none of his attacks like the finger beam or the kick beam or those bullets are lightspeed are lightspeed... I geuss he would be to overpowered.

@Reppuzan.....i'm pretty sure he fights in his light form since people always go to use haki or sea prism stone to fight him...but in the future will know for sure

Cuz according to him ,he kicked Basil at the speed of light(and his leg was light at the time)...if that's true his attack speed is fast

@Zurial

NO ONE should scale to Kizaru's full speed if he slows down right before actually kicking someone.

Wait...you posted him speed blitzing drake?That's an example of his kicks being light....drake was still looking up at kizaru's previous position while kizaru was already in front of his face...time being in slow motion

Also in that vid you linked where kizaru kicks drake he's NOT slowing down, the time is just put in slow motion

@Zurial

That's the case for literally every speed blitz ever.

Kizaru goes out of light form before turning back to normal, standing still, turning, and kicking Drake.

That does not imply by any stretch that his combat speed is lightspeed given that he has to get out of light form to attack and is clearly slower than before.

@Nabard

If he has to come out of light form to stand still and kick, then he's not moving at light speed.

Yes, he's still absurdly faster than Drake, but that's because he's ridiculously more powerful and faster.

I didn't mean his combat speed i said his attack speed........i don't think hyis combat speed is sol since its not confirmed with any feats or statement...but i'd like to point out kizaru doesn't have to look lshiny or anything to be light...for example when he was initially shot by the fodder pirates upon his arrival...its just me comingh up with theories at this point...you can close this post if you want

LordGriffin1000 said:
This actually bugged me, I was wondering why they made him light while in Lugia and traveling at lightspeed or with the mirror but none of his attacks like the finger beam or the kick beam or those bullets are lightspeed are lightspeed... I geuss he would be to overpowered.
It unknown if Kizaru can shot\fight at lightspeed,this site dont accept this but technically there is no reason it wouldnt be true

@Ryop

He consistently returns to human form to actually attack. Therefore it's only logical that he can't think as fast as he moves while being a beam of light.

Reppuzan said:
@Ryop
He consistently returns to human form to actually attack. Therefore it's only logical that he can't think as fast as he moves while being a beam of light.
For my opinion it doesn't really make sense that all his lights attack slower than his light travel,just like Ace\Kozan\akainu\etc travel speed in thier logia form wont be faster than their combat speed,besides Kizaru already claim he has light speed combat(the panel Nabard123 send)

@Ryop

Most of his light attacks don't act like light (i.e. Yasakani no Magatama splits light into various oblong shapes that rain down) and he still doesn't actually attack while moving at the speed of light, given that he comes out of logia form briefly to stand on the ground before kicking someone.

^

What does act like light mean? i dont know what the criterions of real light but i pretty sure for example that DBS character's attacks also dont act like real light and yet they are MFTL, and i am 100% sure that if i look up in this site i will find countless characters that FTL although their attacks dont act like real light. my point is not everything has to be 100% accurate to real life,Oda is not a scientist

Assuming Kizaru kick Basil at lightspeed in his logia and not with his combat speed not conflict what i said since after that he was able to blitz Basil with his attacks so that just prove Kizaru FTL since Basil was able to react and see lightspeed attck but cant react and see other Kizaru's attacks.

@Ryop

Not you're taking this ridiculously out of context.

We have a Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feats page for a reason. Light doesn't shoot out in condensed little orbs, it comes out as a straight beam. The vast majority of Kizaru's attacks aren't such beams and they're slow enough that people like Rayleigh can intercept them.

In addition, DBS's ki blasts are counted as MFTL+ because the characters themselves are MFTL+, not because of any sort laser dodging. Rating them by laser standards when the characters themselves can fly between galaxies with ease is just ridiculous.

There's a difference between a boast and actual performance. If Kizaru isn't going to kick someone while in motion as a beam of light, then he's not actually kicking them at lightspeed.

I'm honestly getting tired of this topic since no one is able to bring up anything new. I plan on closing this unless you have any meaningful arguments.

@Ryop An attack doesn't have to be considered actual light to be lightspeed, if said attack can say cross planetary distances in brief amounts of time then it doesn't need to be discussed whether or not it has properties of real light (it literally becomes a non-factor at that point) but Kizaru's case here is different, ur arguing that it should be treated as light speed solely because it is referred to as "light" in series but, as Repp has pointed out it doesn't behave like like should, so that isn't enough evidence to consider all his attack s light speed.

There is something i dont understand,you think the kick he give to Basil is light speed but he did it in his logia form,not with his actual speed?

@Ryop

Because, as I've told you several times, he stops to turn into human form before actually kicking them. Hence he's not in logia form anymore and is therefore no longer moving at light speed.

Closing this.

^So in that case here he is FTL attack speed since he blitz Basil who able to react light speed attack like you said,no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back