• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kizaru vs White Beard

Whitebeard was hardly taking marineford seriously the entire time.
Whitebeard smashing akainu who should have similar speed/reactions/ap and everything just proves that.
Kizaru trying to 1v1 him is possible but he would get 1 shot by any potential hit from the naganata.
I would vote for the strongest man of the sea here because in marineford kizaru was tagged by Marco. And whitebeard even while basically dying was just stomping akainu so hard lol.
I say one shot because let's be honest whitebeard in this scenario is not limited to caring about his surroundings and can go all out sinking marineford in the process.
And it took 3 admirals to stop this.

Last edited:
5.png
Kuzan ain't Kizaru

Whitebeard smashing akainu who should have similar speed/reactions/ap and everything just proves that.
Kizaru trying to 1v1 him is possible but he would get 1 shot by any potential hit from the naganata.
I would vote for the strongest man of the sea here because in marineford kizaru was tagged by Marco. And whitebeard even while basically dying was just stomping akainu so hard lol.
I say one shot because let's be honest whitebeard in this scenario is not limited to caring about his surroundings and can go all out sinking marineford in the process.
Whitebeard waa the one who tried to destroy Marineford and sink it while the Admirals couldn't go all out because it was their base

Thats some bs lol Kizaru ain't getting one shotted from the Naginata while Akainu stopped it with 1 leg in his hands in pockets all 3 Admirals beats Sick Whitebeard

Old, injured and holding back Whitebeard barely used any haki... He was planning to just be a sacrifice, once Akainu killed his family ace, he started being serious and one shotted akainu. At that point it's like a 5 year old kid with a knife against a heavy weight boxer.
1. Old Injured Whitebeard never hold back in Marineford when Ace was rescued he started and tried to sink Marineford so "holding back" isn't true.

2. He barely used any haki? He used armament haki to be able to damage Akainu lol

3. He started been serious and didnt one shot Akainu he attacked Akainu blindsided from behind while Akainu was chasing Luffy and gave him a gura attack in his head, Akainu used meigoi and vaporized half of Whitebeards head and then whitebeard hit Akainu again in his ribbs how is that a one shot?

4. You really underestimate the Admirals and overrate Old Whitebeard

1. Old Injured Whitebeard never hold back in Marineford when Ace was rescued he started and tried to sink Marineford so "holding back" isn't true.
He did.... He literally wanted to die and sacrifice himself in marineford.
12.png
8.png

2. He barely used any haki? He used armament haki to be able to damage Akainu lol
3. He started been serious and didnt one shot Akainu he attacked Akainu blindsided from behind while Akainu was chasing Luffy and gave him a gura attack in his head, Akainu used meigoi and vaporized half of Whitebeards head and then whitebeard hit Akainu again in his ribbs how is that a one shot?
Whitebeard still completely destroyed him.... You say akainu vaporized half of his face but the only one in pain was akainu.
6.png

4. You really underestimate the Admirals and overrate Old Whitebeard
You really downplay whitebeard and wank the admirals. You don't even know what's actually happening in marineford.

whitebeard is faster than kizaru's speed of

12.png
8.png

Whitebeard still completely destroyed him.... You say akainu vaporized half of his face but the only one in pain was akainu.
6.png

You really downplay whitebeard and wank the admirals. You don't even know what's actually happening in marineford.
1. What this to do with what i said? The scans you send are irrelevant when ace was rescued WB said he will die here and destroy Marineford which he failed

2. So you ignore Akainus feats and overrate Whitebeard's feat there hence why you underrate Akainu (he was in pain) yet he was only bleeding and got back up and dominated the war still trying to kill Luffy

12.png
8.png

6.png

4. I dont downplay Whitebeard lol☠ i still consider him a top tier in Marineford hoe is that downplaying? Its a fact that All The Admirals could damage him in a 1v1 and they didnt attacked him from behind like he did with Akainu 1. He tried to hit Kizaru with his naginata and Kizaru shooted a laser beam through his chest hence Kizaru was faster than WB here

2. He tried to open a hole on Kuzan and he used Advanced Observation Haki to dodge WB's attack which was imbued with Haki and still couldnt damage Kuzan then Kuzan was going to use Ice Block Partisan but Jozu saved Whitebeard with brilliant punk

3. Sakazuki still dealt more damage to Whitebeard the fact you ignore WB's half face flying is hillarious that was a full powered WB who didnt care about his injuries that time an enraged and bloodlusted WB trying to kill Akainu and still failed to kill him

4. Reread Marineford befote criticism me 1st thank you im

We've no reason to believe the admirals are a strong as the yonkos
Why not?? The 3 Greatest Powers

Yonkos / Admirals / Warlords

If Yonkos were stronger than the Admirals the balance wouldn't exist..... its common sense stop downplaying the Admirals the only Admiral who doesnt scale to the OG 3 is Fujitora cause he hasnt shown his full capabilities like every couldnt show their full capabilities in Marineford because they were in their base

4. I dont downplay Whitebeard lol☠ i still consider him a top tier in Marineford hoe is that downplaying? Its a fact that All The Admirals could damage him in a 1v1 and they didnt attacked him from behind like he did with Akainu 1. He tried to hit Kizaru with his naginata and Kizaru shooted a laser beam through his chest hence Kizaru was faster than WB here

2. He tried to open a hole on Kuzan and he used Advanced Observation Haki to dodge WB's attack which was imbued with Haki and still couldnt damage Kuzan then Kuzan was going to use Ice Block Partisan but Jozu saved Whitebeard with brilliant punk

3. Sakazuki still dealt more damage to Whitebeard the fact you ignore WB's half face flying is hillarious that was a full powered WB who didnt care about his injuries that time an enraged and bloodlusted WB trying to kill Akainu and still failed to kill him

4. Reread Marineford befote criticism me 1st thank you im
All I see is wank and downplay.

he got shot close range with a beam while kizaru was holding him down plus he was near death fighting everyone.
Proof it was imbued in haki? Also why couldn’t whitebeard have weaker haki there?

3. So shanks losing an arm to the sea monster means that the sea monster one that fight…

4. You literally don’t know what you’re talking about and you sent no proof at all of what you said, just all filled with headcannon.

Look all I'm saying is throughout the war. Whitebeard himself hardly ever had a chance to 1v1 an admiral at his full strength tip top 100%. If akainu thought he could take Whitebeard at 100% then he wouldn't have taken measures like asking squard to stab him in the back. Whitebeard the entire war was injured beyond anything we've seen in the show at that point. The admirals could not beat him in a straight up fight. Akainu who has the best ap of the admirals was struggling against a near death Whitebeard. Kizaru wouldn't be able to put down a 100% Whitebeard.

Also also as soon as we see attacks of whitebeard start to hit a relatively healthy akainu. Akainu can't get out the way or significantly block of any of whitebeards attacks. Kizaru or aokiji would probably fair a lot less well as akainu did.

Look all I'm saying is throughout the war. Whitebeard himself hardly ever had a chance to 1v1 an admiral at his full strength tip top 100%. If akainu thought he could take Whitebeard at 100% then he wouldn't have taken measures like asking squard to stab him in the back. Whitebeard the entire war was injured beyond anything we've seen in the show at that point. The admirals could not beat him in a straight up fight. Akainu who has the best ap of the admirals was struggling against a near death Whitebeard. Kizaru wouldn't be able to put down a 100% Whitebeard.
Akainu wasn't struggling with a near death WB NEVER looks like you forget what happened to WB lol

Proof it was imbued in haki? Also why couldn’t whitebeard have weaker haki there?

3. So shanks losing an arm to the sea monster means that the sea monster one that fight…

4. You literally don’t know what you’re talking about and you sent no proof at all of what you said, just all filled with headcannon.
Headcannon? You are the biggest Admiral downplayer here buddy i have seen in all vs threads you say Yonko > Admirals without proving anything you are the one who states headcannon. Also you dont know anything about balance learn about that 1st then we will talk buddy

You are to far in, I cant help convince you…

you have a weird and angry tone… why is that?

What does Shanks losing his arm to do with the Sea King? Shanks sacrificed it himself😭 worse comparison i have ever seen i swear

Proof that it was imbued with haki?? Kk

Im the one who says headcannon huh?😂

Weaker Haki? Tf do you mean

You are to far in, I cant help convince you…

you have a weird and angry tone… why is that?
What? You are the one who says that i stated headcannon. How am i rude? You critisizing like "go reread marineford because you dont know anything" to remind you i already reread the manga 3 times and collected all the scans of OP fights, feats, statements and i know what im talking about

What does Shanks losing his arm to do with the Sea King? Shanks sacrificed it himself😭 worse comparison i have ever seen i swear

Proof that it was imbued with haki?? Kk

Im the one who says headcannon huh?😂

Weaker Haki? Tf do you mean

So a fodder knows what is happening when that fodder thought Aokiji died…
to remind you i already reread the manga 3 times and collected all the scans of OP fights, feats, statements and i know what im talking about
Doesn’t matter… I can watch Batman 10 times and someone that watched it 1 time can be more knowledgeable
What? You are the one who says that i stated headcannon.
Because…. No proof, you are literally said this
1. We don’t know why whitebeard didn’t kill… whitebeard could have easily finished him off.
2. Sakazuki didn’t at all deal more damage
Damage - physical harm that impairs the value, usefulness, or normal function of something.
I didn’t see whitebeard harmed at all…. Losing limbs /=/ taking more damage

So a fodder knows what is happening when that fodder thought Aokiji died…

Doesn’t matter… I can watch Batman 10 times and someone that watched it 1 time can be more knowledgeable

Because…. No proof, you are literally said this

1. We don’t know why whitebeard didn’t kill… whitebeard could have easily finished him off.
2. Sakazuki didn’t at all deal more damage

I didn’t see whitebeard harmed at all…. Losing limbs /=/ taking more damage
1. The fact that this guy is from Whitebeard's allies is enough to have knowledge on WB

2. Not true

3. No proof? The proof is infront of your face bud WB used Haki that time and the scans are the proof there. Stop strawmaning me i never admitted that i said headcannon

4. "Whitebeard could havebeasily finished him off" nice headcannon continue with more headcannons which is based on your bias towards WB. Taking half face of Pops >> taking 2 gura hits in the head and in the chest

5. You are hillarious i dont even know im debating you... concession accepted your claims makes no sense

Wtf? Whitebeard slaps akainu, that literally happened in canon.
Well because akainu did more damage on whitebeards physical body it somehow means that akainu wins

even tho he is the one laying on the ground in pain while whitebeard is standing with no showing of pain

Why the **** is Akainu vs MF Whitebeard being discussed here? Its a derailment to the thread.

Bern please specify this is MF Whitebeard in the OP.

As for this actual thread… its honestly hard to tell due to Kizaru’s personality and Whitebeards deteriorating health/power.

Whitebeard’s will/endurance will carry and then once he gets close or hit Kizaru it will be over

Why is this really a confrontation? VSB already considers Marineford/Old Whitebeard > Three Admirals, there is no reason for us to continue discussing this.

Why is this really a confrontation? VSB already considers Marineford/Old Whitebeard > Three Admirals, there is no reason for us to continue discussing this.
I think its at least been pretty fun discussing. I mean we know the admirals aren't afraid to fight the yonko. I think op wanted to just have people discuss the probability of Kizaru being able to have beaten one.

I think its at least been pretty fun discussing. I mean we know the admirals aren't afraid to fight the yonko. I think op wanted to just have people discuss the probability of Kizaru being able to have beaten one.
Yes, Kizaru doesn't stand a chance here. Stomp.

Back