• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Schnee One said:
Mid-High regen counters Freeze GG I think
I mean, if he's trapped in ice, he'll just keep regenerating his cells for the next 24 hours or probably longer instead of actually getting unfrozen.

Maybe in 70 someodd years, someone will dig him up and he'll be a superhero in a future completely alien to him

LightinAnt said:
How high is Kirirto into 4-C? Sol probably has the advantage, going with Sol
Sol is around baseline from being quite a bit stronger then his base self

Kirito can move over 5,000 stars which breaches into the + range (Even though I haven't made a calc to enforce said rating since Kep had discrepancies with the method and we've kinda been sitting on it)

Specifically, Kirito is

1.517x10^41 joules times 5,000 is 7.585E44 Joules, 7.585 FOE

since a nightsky has at least 5,000 stars and such

okay there's an actual thing that stops freezing

So, he also resists transmutation, so t r e e won't work

He'll probably hit Sol a few times, notice he's not getting oneshotted properly, pull out "All Magic is gay lol" and then Kharn him to death

... then again if Sol doesn't use magic, that's going to be useless

Meaning he doesn't really have any way to put them down, unless he goes OOC with Fluctlight stuff, or if Sol has limitations on regen.

LightinAnt said:
No? Sol is not baseline, pretty sure he is near 4-B in DI, also he can amp himself in DI
"Is much stronger than his previous form and can fight off That Man once he is fully transformed"

>Previous form is 4-C+

yeah not so fast bub

He was 4-B because 11 Tenakilotons were high-end High 4-C back then. Not much now.

He uses magic though. Though GG magic is so different from other magic that it probably can't be equalized. It's just scientific bullshit.

At some point tech is indistinguishable from magic, yes

I mean, if he's trapped in ice, he'll just keep regenerating his cells for the next 24 hours or probably longer instead of actually getting unfrozen

Except. That's Low High you're referring to

Mid-High regenerates on a level smaller then Cells, so Freezing doesn't do anything unless it's absolute Zero

Exactly

Freezing shatters cells even before absolute 0 makes it extremely violent, they regenerate, ad infinitum

Incaping isn't useless

Of course Sol already sits in the middle of black holes, so

It is when you can regenerate away from it, as you mentioned

Kirito freezes, he regenerates from a bit of himself, and does whatever

He'd regenerate in a block of ice that constantly destroys his cells

It's the logical mundane of a nerd playing Minecraft incaping a Mid Godly

>ash

>Ice

Gar, go home, you're drunk

Even if that happened it still wouldn't leave the ice. The ice would still encapsulate the guy

Not to mention, Regen doesn't even come into play since Kirito is deathly afraid of killing humans and specifically makes sure his ice isn't lethal.

Fiction, DMUA, your flesh regenerates slowly through the ice if you have Mid High.

Besides, he resists Ice from black holes

1. I have never seen that happen in any fiction, if someone's stuck in ice, they don't just regenerate through it. Usually they break out via strength or literally voring the ice (yes that's an actual thing)
  2. Does that even happen in Guilty Gear

Uh what

If a guy is frozen rupturing all his cells, then he regenerates all his cells, I don't think they'd get instantly frozen again if Kirito isn't attacking a second time.

The temperature change doesn't spontaneously leave without a dose of fiction. You're still regenerating material that's still ludicrously cold.

Temperatures that low do not sustain at all. It should equalize out with the rest of the atmosphere relatively quickly, meaning not a full day.

Either way

Where were we?

Oh yeah

Sol pulls a Ryüko on Kirito I believe

He has plenty more AP (okay that's it I'm making that calc), but no amount of it gets past Regen.

Maybe?

How much stamina does Sol have? That's going to determine who stops being able to attempt and fail to murder the other here

Well his stamina is listed as extremely high, Kirito is listed as vastly superhuman. I'm trying to think of the number of times Sol actually seemed taxed though

I will respectfully place my vote as a bump, I will lean on Incon for this one on the basis that neither can seemingly put the other down decisively.

Sounds like the Abyssal Horror situation where Star King did defeat it but it regenerated so fast that it got away in the end. I vote inconclusive if they are both In Character if not, I vote Sol if blood lusted since Kirito doesn't have any special resistances to whatever Sol can throw at him .

Back