• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs SCP-076 Rematch

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Because the old match is extremely outdated. This will use similar rules to the old match, but can be changed if need be.

If this match is unfair for either side, then I request the original match to be removed from their profiles.

Kirito

vs

SCP-076

Rules:

• SAO Kirito (Far superior to baseline Large Building levels) vs Extended Canon SCP-076 (Far superior to baseline Large Building levels. The Thorn is restricted).
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • The two start exactly 10 meters away.
  • The battle takes place in an open arena.
Score:

Kirito: 0

SCP-076: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Kirito Render SAO
Scarlet Desires 076

076 beat Kirito with a composite of all abilities from everything before Alicization

Just SAO Kirito will be a cakewalk

The original match didn't account for Kirito being able to essentially one shot baselines, which 076 is, and didn't account for the massive speed amps Sword Skills give.

Oh, also Incarnation is in all keys now, so Kirito has probability manipulation as well in this key.

Actually yes it did, it had the justification on it and everything and it was brought up in the thread

"Regardless, 076 takes this via incredible versatility and expirience."

"Leaning towards SCP-076 for now due reason above, high resistance of pain and the fact that 076 can match 682."

"Still the pain tolerance gives him a good edge here. My vote is still valid, I mean didn't 682 caused him serous damage and he still fought?"

"That Pain regen is pretty OP in comparison to what Kirito might be able to dish out. That could turn into a big problem to him.

That with 076's versatility and better combat abilities and the fact he can summon various weapons from pocket dimensions could give him the edge here."

"Well He Dealt Massive damage to SCP-682 and survived blows from scp-682 who destroyed a bridge and skyscraper and im going by vs battles wiki profile"

Here are all of the arguments presented in the threads. Not one of them touches Kirito's AP advantage, Sword Skills giving massive amps, Incarnation being able to will Kirito to keep on fighting. Hell, even Kirito having infinite physical stamina via being in a virtual reality avatar (which I still need to get to adding to the profiles), his plethora of Sword Skills and Outside System Skills, and his Regenerationn (the "out of combat" Regenerationn is only around 3 minutes).

Edit: I need a scan for 076 thrasing baselines.

682 was baseline at the start and 076 was able to one shot him basically, from what I gathered from the story.

Kirito meanwhile can damage and block hits from the Skull Reaper, who one shots people who one shot baselines already (Clearers on floor 75 > Clearers on floor 56, also considering only a few level gaps can one shot other players. Example: Heathcliff and Kirito).

076 and Kirito are closer now with this new information though, but this doesn't address Kirito's other advantages that weren't discussed in the previous threads.

It's never stated how big GeoCrawler (the boss where SAO players get High 8-C from) is; only a description of it is available. However you can pixel scale from the Progressers material edition manga to find a possibly good estimate.

Here is some information: Floor 1 has a diameter of 10 km and shrinks by 70 m every floor, meaning that floor 56 has a diameter of 6.15 km.

This is the general layout of the map:
Geocrawlerreference
GeoCrawler is also as wide as that canyon, meaning that it can only move forwards and backwards in the canyon. It would be at least canyon wide.

Tell me if you need more information.

Definitely not when the starting city, which is the largest city in the game, is 2 km.

At most it's likely 1 km, so maybe draw a circle or half circle around the map panel to get a scale of the map, or at least find the length of the canyon.

Mark: Makes rematch thread

Incarnation: It's free real estate

It's okay. Post the calc in here or on my wall when you're done.

Yep. Those must either be pretty big logs or GeoCrawler is extremely lanky, which seems like the opposite case, since its height is like a house according to its description.

The height of a one story house, or only ~10 feet tall

What kind of trees would they have built that gate out of? Is it ever stated?

SAO is a video game, I don't think the game developers would consider the material of the gate. Probably best to find an average tree material.

Also account for the fact that the gate, and the town itself most likely, is an Immortal Object because it's a Safe Zone, meaning that it can't be destroyed anyways.

Edit: Gonna go to bed now. Ask tomorrow for any extra details.

Just the town's diameter. Since we only see half of the town just find the radius.

Most likely not. Maybe half the canyon or the size of where it says "boss" would be the most realistic.

This seems like 99% assumptions as of now

Assuming how big the town is, assuming how much space GeoCrawler actually takes up, assuming how big the logs are, and assuming that there's a sense of scale to the only place you can actually get the canyon's size from, the map

Back