• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs Lucius (one vote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freezing kills people, so Lucius.

TriforcePower1 said:
To be honest, it's just 4, but Lucius threads are funny.
when saying "X kills Lucius" actually means "Lucius FRA".

HyperNepsy said:
Who is winning?
Everyone saying "Ice kills Lucius, so Kirito" actually means "Lucius dies --> Kirito gets possessed --> Lucius wins"

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lucius dies and wins FRA.

Dunno if this is a stomp tho, but I guess Kirito has a lot more ways to win so I guess this is fair.

Lucius vs Thunder McQueen when?

Also, vote Lucius.

Would of loved to see how that interaction would work out, reviving inside of a dead person.

Junkoposter said:
he doesn't
This is my problem with adding matches to Lucius

he's literally the living embodiment of a no u card

I don't think anything Kirito actually does takes care of slannesh's forkery

Freezing him means Kirito loses via winning

Turning him to a tree also means he loses via winning

stabbing him means he loses via winning

I don't see where he properly wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back