• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs Itsuki Aoi

Does the AP matters when you freeze someone? And if it doesn't keep Itsuki there, he can just sap his life force since he doesn't resist Life Manip.

He has resistance to ice based attacks.
Screenshot 20191012-112418 Chrome
Itsuki is also technically both invisible and "unable to be hurt by other things that are not mirages".

Itsuki also can knock out Kirito by draining his performa, even if it is a bit out of character or nullifying attacks with Naga's blessing.

From what I gather from Tier 4 Kirito threads, you need to have resistance to absolute zero to break free from Kirito's ice because Kirito's ice is 2 degrees hotter than AZ and he freezed someone with Ice resistance

@Patricio You don't need AZ resistance, those two degrees have the difference between atoms falling apart or not.

@Ionliosite After the heat discussion iit was decided that both hot and cold don't directly scale to dura. You won't be able to break someone that is several tiers above you even if frozen, but their blood and other fluids would freeze.

@Ricsi yeah but it's very rare for some characters who have ice resistance to resist Kirito's ice. AZ resistance is almost required to resist Kirito's ice

I mean, that almost is a rather big difference. I'll also point out that having, like, resistance to minus 300 degrees won't have you dying at minus 310. A few degrees of difference won't make that much difference unless you reach absolute zero or below it.

There is. AZ is called that because that is the point where all movement within an atom is halted, making it fall apart.

There are some studies that show matter acting... whacky below that, reacting... weirdly.

I think Itsuki's magic attacks are also thought based, sometimes casting them without even having to do a complex move while in a session.

Also, does the Frezze hax bypass the pseudo Stand invulnerability Itsuki has?

Because, based on the statements and feats in the profile, Itsuki is a walking Star Platinum, would his attacks even work?

I think you mean non-corporeality not invulnerability. Yes he can bypass that because he has NPI and Kirito flash-freeze Gabriel Miller, a being made out of amorphous darkness

Itsuki leads with lightning magic, using his sword, casting sealing or using Naga's blessing to prevent attacks, but it seems that Kirito could well indeed just frezze him deespite his pseeudo Stand nature.

Lost track of votes, but it is around 4 votes for kirito.

Let's hope the other TMS#FE heroes have better resistances.

Kirito seems to win this one in a clear cut manner if he bypasses Stand-like defenses and Itsuki's mild resistance to ice attacks.

If any of that failed, i guess Itsuki could just one shot or bypass it all with Naga's blessing or one shotting via any of his other magic/sword attacks.

Back