• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so

Hans tries to punch with Golden Experience and overflow him with life

Kirito points out he resists

Kirito casually swings in his general direction and he gets Vaporized by the resulting blast of air

Actually, kinda.

If he hits himself, Type 2 and 3 say he doesn't die and thereby he can just hit where the Frog isn't.

Eh, guess he has a win condition with transmutation

You're just lucky I'm not evil enough to put him against Rose

I guess turning him into a dino works

Assuming Kirito doesn't wipe him off the face of the Earth before he tries

Right

Kirito waves in his general direction GG shall be me vote

I don't think I'm familiar with that term

Pretty effective I'd say

Gets blown away by Kirito's attack AOE

basically, he opens portals and scratches at his opponent, with Scary Monster doing it's thing

he can also create plant walls with GE and just protect himself with portals in case of AOE

Same ol same ol from my standpoint, especially if the Life Manipulation isn't exactly healing him

Kirito has pretty quick Reactions so he should be able to evade getting scratched to some degree at least. If he doesn't, well, doesn't Scary Monster take a bit of time to work from my understanding?

Plant walls are 7-B?

Speed is =, so that;s a non-point. SC works fast enough to turn 2 guys into lamps in the time it took Diego to touch and let go of them

they reflect damage

Well that took a 180┬░ turn in unfairness, with Double the force

Seven Deadly Sins is fun leave me alone

Also, maybe the Life Injection thing is wank

The ability itself still wouldn't do squat to him because he resists perception Manipulation and a 8-C wouldn't exactly have enough Magic Skill to get around it

But yeah

Kirito gets Dino'd GG no re

Now I've gotta ask for the thread to get a taste of Hakai

.... Wait a second

Doesn't it need to actually scratch him to transmute?

It ain't doing squat to 7-B dura

Yobobojojo said:
Kirito has a good win condition
I don't see how

"He gets poked from behind via portalhax" leaves room for that

Kirito has no counter

At what point does

"Poke"

Leave room for "swing"

Kirito's every whim gets instashutdown

Hl3 or bust said:
>tfw my PCs first match is most likely a stomp

feels weird man
At least you're not completely unapproachable like Monarch

Maybe you can try Mogar of the Yeomanry?

He resists transmutation so he can't just give him a taste of "GG"

DMUA said:
Hl3 or bust said:
>tfw my PCs first match is most likely a stomp

feels weird man
At least you're not completely unapproachable like Monarch
Maybe you can try Mogar of the Yeomanry?

He resists transmutation so he can't just give him a taste of "GG"
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

i mean, GE can make someone's brain so fucky that they have an out-of-body experience in one hit

and my guy has a lot of things to try tbh

Firstly, I'm pretty sure perception Manipulation is resisted

Secondly

YES MONARCH YOU MOTHERHECKER

mostly because i'm just sitting here with my stands while you have mind rape on the scale of 7 billion people and what is basically EE on contact

Back