• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gotta love how no one mentioned my bullet that impalas you with immortality and Regenerationn negating, space twisting swords.

Please don't call me suggs junior.

I've read snippets of his stories, and his writing is trash.

I've spent a lot of time thinking over my stories to make sure their internal power levels are consistent, and they only reach that level of power because of the explanations of how they work, which comes up about twice, and in later books. Before that it just reads as people with nifty abilities.

To be fair your writing is good, indeed

Which is why Black Pillars is Masadaverse with plot armor

Hl3 or bust said:
tbf, Tale of a Lost Sword is nothing but 7-A's with 1-C resistences/hax iirc
Maybe like, 20% of some of the god tier's resistances, and its actually ambiguous as to whether or not it's the powers they resisted are 1-C or if the Seraphs, like basically everything except the God Swords, were nerf'd when they fell from Heaven.

Hl3 or bust said:
tbf, Tale of a Lost Sword is nothing but 7-A's with 1-C resistences/hax iirc
There is also a bit of depth to it and it's not just "lol 7-A with 1-C Hax"

But then again, that doesn't stop that he really uses a lot of forkery he should avoid using in the sort of setting's he's in.

DMUA said:
But then again, that doesn't stop that he really uses a lot of forkery he should avoid using in the sort of setting's he's in.
Well, the setting is "fantasy that later turns out to be the future of our world after the gods had a tussle".

But yeah, it's just the verse's nature that irks me. It's no issue in your writing, just in the endpoint.

This match got really hecking derailed

I'm going to find another Everybody Wants to Rule the World Match

Hmm

Okay so long story short

I don't have squat as per ideas

Hmm...

Walter vs Gurren Lagann, mayhaps? He looks like he's a bit above baseline.

Or maybe even better, Walter vs Dante?

Really depends.

Leaving a hole on the moon ain't baseline

Or, at least, burning the atomosphere isn't I don't believe, especially if it doesn't stop at the air

Feats are PIS now

Right lemme just exit the facility if you don't mind

Any calcs you boys want? I could do a big everyone wants to rule the world log

right

anyways I'm gonna just

I'm gonna think for awhile

Back