• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
YES

TRY PLAYING SAO TABLETOP

MARK DOESN'T JUST LET HECKERY SLIDE THERE

Hl3 or bust said:
mostly because i'm just sitting here with my stands while you have mind rape on the scale of 7 billion people and what is basically EE on contact
only 6 billion and only against organics

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
mostly because i'm just sitting here with my stands while you have mind rape on the scale of 7 billion people and what is basically EE on contact
only 6 billion and only against organics
that;s only marginally better and that still includes everyone who matters

I'll try and finish up Sam in a bit.

Until then, I'll hold you over with something else.

Please it can't be that big of a dea-

he has Alex Mercer contact based Absorbtio

Heckmata

Hl3 or bust said:
Alex is way more haxed than some people will admit
I mean I'm a prototype guy

Alex is a suprisingly dangerous motherhecker

Yobobojojo said:
Technically against people who actually resist his stuff/are shielded by game mechanics he has to damage somewhat
Fixed for you lad

Heller survived Alex's Absorbtion via mashing out, IE, straight up resisting the hecker.

So basically

She resisted via PIS

which no SAO Tabletop char- remembers plot armor is a legit stat in game that lets you survive impossible odds

... Which SAO Tabletop characters are not Canonically confirmed to have

We didn't even get to hit her because "lol shadows"

She could probably destroy the entire group as usual.

Yobobojojo said:
We didn't even get to hit her because "lol shadows"
She could probably destroy the entire group as usual.
i'm also about 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% certain that Monarch is making shit up and asspulling like no other to make himself unkillable

I think Monarch needs to be banned from "Create a Character" style RPs with this much room to be broken

Just

Maybe

(The latter literally had to have Abyssion outright say "fork your gay heckery" via his own omegafatehax)

The GM's too dang loose is what I am extremely sure of.

because Monarch chooses the most unassuming things

Really good Luck that's secret;y causality fuckery and borderline plot manip? SURE

Shadows that have mind rape of the scale of 7 billion people and what is literally no different from EE on contact? SURE

Maybe when I was GM, but Crimson isn't nearly as loose

It's partially because some of them have hax potency listed in the range section.

I feel like even if he's full o heckery

We should still be a bit nicer to him

And ignore him entirely as we rack up wins and losses for the other guys in the squad

You know?

ƒæìƒÅ╗

Not that my profiles don't have a lot of hecklers, but I'm generally up front about what they have tbh.

DMUA said:
I feel like even if he's full o heckery
We should still be a bit nicer to him

And ignore him entirely as we rack up wins and losses for the other guys in the squad

You know?
that won't solve anything

that's just enabling the issue

Back