• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs Goku (Toei)

what in the goddam-

Alright I guess Kirito spam now.

oof.

So what stops Kirito from the freezy speak?

Well, Toei Goku has resistance to ice manipulation. (Freed himself from being frozen by Ebifurya with Kaio-ken) And boiling soul water is nothing to him. (Unaffected by a pool that was described by the Snake princess to be able to boil men alive)

Okay. How good is that ice?

Basically, do they have statements of resisting absolute zero. If yes, Kirito's ice is no longer broken against them. If no, Kirito speaks and they are frozen.

I mean, His ice resistance is based on his power level, resisting being frozen was done with a very early kaiohken. And Goku can adapt.

That ice literally was just normal Ice

Kirito freezes

Kirito freeze gg.

Does Goku have a win condition.

Kirito brings down the mountain.

And thus he becomes the spam and now more people will start hating him. What have you done.

Paul Frank said:
Hasn't this Goku been in space though

Actual absolute zero space?
The edge of the universe. Normal space is much less cold.

Kyle Ramos said:
Punching Kirito?
And Goku has 100% been in space in the toei canon.
Edge of the universe my dog. Literally the void where nothing is because there's no ambient heat.

Kyle Ramos said:
He was being frozen, and broke out of it.
By normal ice on planet Earth

Kirito froze over something that likes hanging out on the very edge of the universe where barely any sunlight is found

If we take Goku punching Kirito as a win-con then I guess votes can be taken. Kirito freezes him FRA.

The fact it can cover a field full of 10,000 people when he was 8-A

To sag it has an absolute ton of AOE that says no in every regard

DMUA said:
The fact it can cover a field full of 10,000 people when he was 8-A
To sag it has an absolute ton of AOE that says no in every regard
So...? What's to stop him from dodging?

Is it to fast for him to dodge or something?

Because I'm pretty sure if Goku can't physically move out of the way, he can just teleport just like he did with that Kamehameha from Cell - and Goku's got pretty good range with IT.

Speed is equalized.

Because Kirito's AOE can be estimated to be 34 KM^2

when his ice was 8-A for being Ice

Here he's 4-A

He doesn't teleport nearly far enough to deal with ice unless he knows it has giantic AOE

Of course, even if he evades the first round, there's nothing stopping Kirito from firing again from my memory

And even more importantly, Kirito is legitimately 4-A+ while Goku is... Fairly close, 800 Exafoe I believe, but it's not a matter of just "punch lol"

Him leading with an almost instant kill move with huge AOE seems really fishy to me. Also if he doesn't even have the AP advantage and can't dodge then its a stomp

Well, Alictization is Alictization.

Yeah, I'll be real I don't see how Goku can win considering Kirito not only has the AP edge but actually has hax

DMUA said:
Because Kirito's AOE can be estimated to be 34 KM^2
when his ice was 8-A for being Ice

Here he's 4-A
Wait, so does he use the spell and the area around him becomes frozen, or does the ice spead out from himself to all around him when he uses the spell.

And so? Does his range increase with his AP?

Unless it's actually Absolute Zero Ice doesn't give him any special advantage in the match barring the opponent having a special weakness for it

It being nearly absolute zero does in fact grant an advantage. In that resisting less-cold ice is not as impressive as resisting this ice.

The area around him, I believe

I dunno, does Goku's range increase with AP?

Answer is "that would be common sense that someone with more power can extend their powers farther"

Are you saying that the range of his ice is multiplied by the difference in his stats from 8-A to 4-A or the range is unquantifiably bigger?

DMUA said:
The area around him, I believe
I dunno, does Goku's range increase with AP?

Answer is "that would be common sense that someone with more power can extend their powers farther"
Ice Spell =/= Ki Blast

Ki attacks are shown to have a greater range and be more destructive with more Ki. Not all abilities, especially unique ones can say the same.

You don't assume that the stronger Goku gets the greater his range for Instant Transmission gets, do you?

Unless stated or shown, it shouldn't be assumed.

Mr. Bambu said:
Elaborate.
Ice attacks are still measured in terms of energy, technically in reverse as in order to freeze something you have to substract energy from it. it's not considered hax unless it's actually Absolute Zero which is impossible in real life to reach.

Back