• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually, can Probability Manipulation help out Kirito with Dracula's Mind Hax through willpower?
Probability Manipulation (If an Incarnation user truly believes that they are weaker than their foe, even subconsciously, reality will be rewritten to ensure their defeat (and vice versa). If both sides are both completely confident in a battle, it will be a battle to see who's mental willpower is stronger than the other)

Well, Dracula can definitely one-shot...
+ he got better hax that could at the very least Incap Kirito...
I don't see a way of Kirito winning this one...
Guess my vote goes for the King of Vampires

I guess the best Kirito can do is freeze Dracula right as the match starts and then life drain him. I'm just gonna note that the freeze is AoE and the moment Kirito starts freezing, everything beyond space will get frozen and life drain passively saps the opponent's life when activated.

I guess the best Kirito can do is freeze Dracula right as the match starts and then life drain him. I'm just gonna note that the freeze is AoE and the moment Kirito starts freezing, everything beyond space will get frozen and life drain passively saps the opponent's life when activated.
if it's not passive he gets passived

Wut, this is total dumbness, he get's passived

Wut, this is total dumbness, he get's passived
>total dumbness

I'm almost out of here
if it's not passive he gets passived
Before someone closes this, I would like to say that Kirito's freeze has been described as incapacitation and freezes peoples' consciousness. And then Dracula uses his passives against Kirito. I guess this match can be inconclusive.
Just wanna say something

Dracula's Soul and Mind hax aren't Infinity and aren't accepted as that a long time ago
Poggers. So Kirito should resist Dracula's Soul and Mind Hax.

Sorry if I came off rude, but seriously passives>thinking>hand movement>speaking
It's alright since you apologized. Either way, someone just pointed out that Dracula's Soul and Mind Hax aren't infinite and weren't accepted as that a long time ago.

I thought it was either infinite or nigh infinite scaling to the castle
They were, but the Castle having Infinite supply of monsters doesn't mean they are already there, just that they can keep being created, which means it isn't Infinite, the Castle isn't Infinite either. It's just the respawn mech from the games being explained

This was nuked I think years ago

Pretty sure they're still really damn high IIRC
Does Kirito have a slightly better chance now thanks to his passives (Reality Warping & Probability Manipulation) and AoE freeze that is colder than space which can be followed up with life drain that passively saps out the opponent's life? There's currently a CRT for Unconventional Resistance to Soul Manipulation so Kirito will resist it.

Does Kirito have a slightly better chance now thanks to his passives (Reality Warping & Probability Manipulation) and AoE freeze that is colder than space which can be followed up with life drain that passively saps out the opponent's life? There's currently a CRT for Unconventional Resistance to Soul Manipulation so Kirito will resist it.
1. Is Ice Manipulation passive???? Yes or no???
2. How good is soul hax resistance

Back