• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito decides to fight a Badass (Concluded)

Never said it was annoying. I said in a previous thread, I enjoy spam. Gives a lot of matches, be they wins or losses, to characters.

Bond is just a sort of weird one to lead with, especially with the last two matches I've seen (His AP stomp vs Fazbear and this fight against a normal teenager).

I just love Bond matches I guess Hahahaha

Love the character. So simple yet such a great character. Simply awesome

The reason I went for these matches is because even though ones like James Bond vs Jason Bourne and the like make more sense, they never get any attention. But going up against more popular tier 9 characters, he gets more attention even if they make less sense.

Thanks tho :)

> Popular

> Kirito, the most hated anime character I have yet seen

alright

Look at the SAO verse page, see the raw number of opponents

Look at Kirito's profile, see the sheer amount of losses he has

He isn't very popular here lol

Derailing a finished thread lol

But yeah. Plus now Bond vs Bond Agent 47 is up.

Back