• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito and asuna vs guts and Clare from Claymore

Kirito-x-asuna-asuna-x-kirito-32836990-450-230
Clare vs guts by water frez d83lxap by lady n gentleman-d8cp8hw
both bloodlusted and victory by death
And this is the arena

The scenario is they both enter tournament and this is the final contestant

The arena is
Zeus' battle arena

Kirito is the guy in SAO with the highest reflexes and he is only hypersonic in combat. See my previous comment on the enemy's speed.

Tiers only make use of AP and Durability, not speed. Also, there is a gap between 8a, 8b and 8c of tiers.

Guts and Clare stomp in real life

or probably get stomped if its everyone playing a character in SAO >_>

Nah man. Had Guts and Clare been playing SAO, their skill and much higher reflexes translate into it as well. Clare would end up with Unique Skill: Dual Wielding then.

@Mugenrookie: Yeah. Had you fully checked the profiles first, you probably could've made a better matchup.

I suggest something along the lines of Berserker-armored Guts vs Incursio-armored Bulat.

Anyway, methinks this can be closed since either of the two non-SAOvivors can solo.

Given that the man in SAO with the highest reflexes, Kirito is only touching hypersonic while Guts is hypersonic+ and Clare is MHS. That's a pretty huge speed gap, especially Clare.

Unless this is Post-vegetable Alicization Kirito, he can't catch up at all. But then that version stomps harder than a dinosaur on a peanut.

I think this is a bad matchup. That's just my opinion though. Try waiting for the others.

Back