• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito (A Different Path) vs Arturia Pendragon (Fate/Zero)

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
W00t w00t! Saber battle!

The Black Swordsma

vs

The Once and Future King

Rules:

Fate/Zero Arturia (Under Kiritsugu's mastery). Kirito starts off with the Elucidator & Dark Repulsor, but can change them at any time. In-character (Meaning no Excaliblast from the start). Win by death, K.O, incapacitation, or when the other can't fight anymore/surrender.

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

The fight takes place near the ocean in Fuyuki City.

Situation (Optional):

The two feel eachother's presence...

They walk towards eachother, meeting near the beach.

"So you were the one alerting your presence." She analyzes the teen in-front of her. "You don't seem like a Lancer, nor have any ranged objects on you, so that disqualifies Archer, and Caster is definitely out of the question... Tell me knave, what class do you go by?" The king questions.

"Well, if you really want to know, let's just say... I'm servant Gamer."

"...Eh...?"

Who will win in the battle between Sabers?!?

Kirito
Saber

Score:

Kirito: 1

Arturia: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Neutral Battle Music

Kirito's Battle Music

Arturia's Battle Music

Gonna have to give this to Kirito via Release Recollection screwing Saber over.

Oh hey, I didn't know you were on this wiki Gemmy! =D

Anyways, can you evaluate with more reasons? I'll still count your vote though.

I just got here a few minutes prior to posting that comment, going through ADP Kirito and FFD Shirou's profiles.

Anyways, Kirito blasted through a swordspam (notably, it was described as a wall of steel from the sheer number of it) from GOB AND broke Gilgamesh's armor with Release Recollection. The same armor that tanked multiple attacks from a bloodlusted Saber before being broken by an up-close Excaliblast.

Also, Sacred Arts. Combined, Night Sky Sword and Blue Rose Sword broke Gil's armor and made him furious.

Separately, Blue Rose's RR flash froze a large amount of land, freezing all enemies and not touching any allies, then slowly draining them of health as they stand statue-esque.

Night Sky Sword absorbed a beam of concentrated sunlight from Integrity Knight Fanatio's RR, and transmuted PoH into a sentient (he can think) but fully immobile (he can't act in any way, nor talk, nor see, nor anything) tree.

Then, he sucked all the energy in the area (think Naruto's Sage Mode) and healed all his allies with it.

Yup.

Yup, that seems like a pretty reasonable explanation.

I don't think Kirito would wip out Release Recollection instantly though, just like how Saber wouldn't auto Excaliblast.

Yes, but disregarding that, Sword Skills > Prana Burst since it broke Berserker's axe sword.

Mm, true. For now, let's wait till more people reply to get some more opinions.

What if this was Saber under Rin's mastery? Would that change anything? Would have to fix the situation if we do that though. >.>

(This also counts as a bump by the way)

I was leaning more on Kirito with High Diff for reasons above, but after thinking for a while and looking at their profiles... If Saber lasts long enough, she might find that one chance to go Eksukaribaaaaah and potentially one-shot... Hmmm... Hard one.

Also, Saber's durability being higher (Mountain Level) is another thing to look at. Really not sure atm.

EDIT: And Saber is very much used to turning the tables like the great, experienced warrior she is, when cornered. See her fight against Berserker in UBW. Severely outmatched at first, turned the entire situation in her favor just by using the terrain advantage. Heck, they mention in the VN that it was making only the smallest of differences and yet it was enough for her to start dominating Berserker. And she thought of all that mid-battle.

I wouldn't underestimate the woman.

Thanks for replying Fate!

So, are you leaning towards Saber's side or inconclusive?

I'm leaning for Inconclusive right now, though depending on other people's input I might change my mind later.

Suuuuuper long bump (really want to see this concluded actually)

Back