• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
This was something I discussed a little back in the day. Well, Kirby's 4-A rating is really high 4-A. Destroys large portions of a galaxy and even some of the space there. We decided that at the very least, that's halfway into MSS right there in base. Well, Kirby's final weapons do boost him to at least double power. Shouldn't he get at least 3-C with Final Weapons? At least because of the whole Super Abilities and Magolor thing. I'm not gonna try for an upgrade on that anytime soon.

They one shot bosses and mini bosses. Kirby takes way more than that. He goes from getting outmatched in base by final bosses to outmatching. Like Sectonia, Nightmare, NOVA, and Magolor.

I actually do recall you once bringing up that the Love-Love Stick or something like that effectively doubled Kirby's power.

I'm in support of this upgrade.

This does seem very he'd need to be at least 12x stronger and taking a 2x lowball is usually how we do things around here

We do not know exactly how far into 4-A that Kirby is, and the borders of the tier are extremely far apart.

When Kirby was upgraded to 4-A, it was because of the feat of destroying a being that can destroy around half a galaxy by powering up.

I have to agree with Ant. We don't know how far Kirby is in Tier 4-A, be it low end, mid, or high end tier. But again, I can take what Cal said into consideration.

Shouldn't the feat itself be straight up Galaxy Level?

The fight took place (Or at least, was located in close proximity to) the center of a galaxy, and it destroyed enough of the galaxy to reveal another galaxy that was relatively closeby. Assuming the explosion was omni-directional, shouldn't this mean that the attack reached the edge of the galaxy, thus justifying the feat by itself to be straight up Galaxy Level?

If Kirby destroyed half a galaxy or more like Cal and AN are saying, I guess the upgrade makes sense. But I am not sure.

However another one of the reasons of Kirby being 4-A caught my eye.

"is capable under his own power of pushing away the local part of a wave of unknown properties that was consuming part of a parallel universe, the same that also resulted in the complete destruction of said universe later."

I'm not sure of the context. Did this wave gradually consume parts of the universe and then eventually destroyed all of it entirely?

Because if so such a feat is likely far beyond 4-A and a major upgrade to his speed.

I'm sure it gradually consumed the universe in its entirety, yes.

But Kirby is only briefly capable of pushing it back.

Thing is, that's still 3-B, even with all that. And a good amount into it. Not 100% sure it should be considered, but that's definitely a thing.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I'm sure it gradually consumed the universe in its entirety, yes.
But Kirby is only briefly capable of pushing it back.
A 4-A cannot push back and briefly overpower something capable of performing a 3-B feat.

And the fact that he's outrunning this wave shows some immense speed.

Well Kirby already has a universe-crossing feat via scaling from the Lor Starcutter, and Cal calc'd it to be in the mid-end quadrillions IIRC.

Unless something here is being misunderstood, this is blatantly a 3-B feat. I'm not sure whether or not we should use this or if this is another outlier, but I don't think we should be listing Multi-Galaxy things to justify a MSS rating.

And if Lor Starcutter got calced to be in the quadrillions and Kirby scales to it, that should be listed on his profile so people don't misguidedly put him against MFTL+'s that are vastly slower/faster than him.

In anyway, again. if there's enough to suggest the monster destroyed at least half a galaxy, I guess the original upgrade would be alright.

That would be four outliers in a single game. Would that still be outlierish? Or would that make Sectonia the outlier now?

Because she came the closest to killing Kirby despite having feats far from the likes of anything in K:RtD

True. Like I said, I'm not trying to push MG Kirby until my evidence is irrefutable, but if defeating Magolor, Landia, the Lor Starcutter, and the universe eating curtain is at least 3-B, you start to wonder what is the outlier.

Interesting. And I know for a fact we take that 1 second thing as legit here.

So that makes quite a few Tier 3 feats, then.

But did anybody read my comment on why I think the initial 4-A feat involving Dark Nebula should be straight up 3-C instead, even without the x2 multipler?

The realms are basically progenitors to the dimension Magolor created. Doomers are from there, and they're alternate dimensional beings.

It doesn't justify it in the sense that the waves were ultimately capable of eating away at a universe and eventually destroying it.

Like Ryu said, a 4-A cannot overpower a gradual 3-B feat, not even briefly.

Well I'm in full support of the 3-C upgrade.

I've already established why I think the 4-A feat should be straight up 3-C by itself. The fight at the very least took place in close proximity to the galaxy's center, the attack was omni-directional, and it reached galaxy's end.

It does sound like it should be 3-C, as it does sound like he got a large boost to already being borderline galaxy level, but I am no expert of the Kirby series.

Also, I found out that Galacta Knight has a 3-B to 3-A feat. He literally fires the Alternate Dimension at Meta Knight and Kirby when they fight. Lor Starcutter is there and everything.

Well, there's Magolor, which we all know of now.

Landia, who was powered by the same thing as Magolor.

The Lor Starcutter, which didn't get obliterated by Master Crown empowered Landia (though it lost). There's also a small implication that NOVA, and therefore Marx and Star Dream, have the same power.

The Curtain that gradually would consume the universe.

And the Galacta Knight thing.

And now we're back to this again?

These Kirby content revision topics never end. Not that I'm fully agaisnt the idea of him getting another boost, but we just need more evidence since Kirby's struggle against Sectonia and the Star Dream to the lesser extent justifies the original outlier.

Star Dream takes a hit from GK, who has a 3-B to 3-A feat that I posted above. Making Sectonia the outlier.

Back