• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby VS Superman (Post-Crisis)

Stalemate. Kirby can't really damage Superman due to his durability but Superman's infinite mass punch isn't enough to kill Kirby.

I think it is also a stalemate. Superman is faster but he can't really damage Kirby. Kirby has higher DC but Superman's durability is higher than that DC.

2 for Kirby, 2 for stalemate, 0 for Supes.

Wow, this is more active than I expected it to be.

I have the stalemate too on this. Supes has the speed(?) and durability advantage but his DC is lower than Kirby's(being that he's physically Large Planet level with Star level DC via IMP). Kirby has the higher DC and Durability advantage but Supes has the durability nessacary to withstand Kirby's attacks.

^It would be best if known speed calc numbers are put in the profile to avoid confusion. I can do that for ya if you want

Faisal Shourov said:
^It would be best if known speed calc numbers are put in the profile to avoid confusion. I can do that for ya if you want
Sure. Though i should say taht the calc refers to Supes "Combat speed". I do want to say it could go for his traveling speed but i didn't want to assume/

Faisal Shourov said:
Combat speed? That's even better since combat speed is all we need for vs threads.
Yup. The calc refers to Supes Combat speed. Anywhere else on his speed level(i.e Traveling speed) is anyones game.

Oh crap, i may have have given the wrong value. Apparently the 1.3 Billion Speed calc was from Karate Kid tossing Superman to another solar system or something. There was a calc that puts him during his fight against Kryptonite Man at 260c, or Massively FTL then.

Hmm. I don't which one would go for which here for Supes combat speed as he's currently listed at MFTL+ from Karate Kids feat.

This probably counts as traverse speed, but ClassicGameGuys actually gave me a calculation that put Kirby's warp star at 400 billion times the speed of light. Does this count for anything?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Faisal Shourov said:
lol it happens never mind @crossverse :p
Hehe, yeah my bad lol. Still does Superman have a chance here in the speed department?
I guess so yeah, since Kirby's MFTL feat (flying to center of galaxy) is travel speed and not really useful in combat (since you don't fly straight in combat and have to coordinate your movement). So Superman still edges in speed for fight

Superman is easily fast enough to avoid Hypernova and heat vision Kirby's eyes before he can do anything.

Spite thread.

I think that Kirby should win, he is very good taking hits, sooner or later will eventually devour Supaman

I'm not so sure about that. Kirby has exactly one star level attack and it requires the Miracle Fruit, which is blatantly not Kirby's standard equipment. Furhtermore, anyone who has played KTD can tell you that you're far from invincible with the Hypernova ability. That last part of the final boss during which you have Hypernova wasn't exactly "press B to win," at least not at first.

Superman has just as many star level attacks, but he doesn't need one to hurt Kirby.

I'm seeing a lot of overestimating of the Hypernova ability. You should all know that game text description that said the ability was like a blackhole or something like that is not in the japanese game text which should be the primary source. http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33343 . So the calculation that yielded large star level for the ability assuming that it is like a blackhole is completely void. It is just a suped up version of Kirby's regular inhale. Unquantifiably more powerful.

IMO Superman takes this. Quite easily in fact.

Back