• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
high six-a versions

speed equalized

Kirby can use copy abilities

Kirby is bloodlusted

whoooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
I feel like neither the sonic nor the kirby intelligence section gives them justice, tbh what's described on their pages is kinda similar.
Kirby has to fight many tricky opponents like ninjas, martial artists, stealth masters ect. He isn't gonna let a hedgehog run circles around him like it's nothing. Restricting Kirby with LS isn't really gonna work since kirby is extremely elastic and could just suck up stuff around himself to save himself

The main questions are, how do Sonic's space manip, time travel work?
Cause BFR is countered by the warp star which kirby can call from anywhere and it has dimensional travel.

If Sonic's space and time manip isn't usable in combat that much then nothing stops kirby from eating sonic up once he gets close.

Also, unless Sonic has some instant kill moves he is gonna have a pain in the ass dealing with Kirby's High-mid regen...

AND ALL OF THIS WRITING UP IS USELESS

I just wasted time. Sonic is 16 exatons and Kirby is 10 petatons. It is a one-shot. Kirby gets tapped once and disintegrated.

Cook restrains targets in an unknown way before have them cooked, then transmuting them, if it's a power thing, it won't work on Sonic, if it's LS, it won't work, and even then Kirby's not likely to use copy abilities at will, let alone at the start of the fight, let alone one that can one-shot rather than a simple one.

Cook restrains targets in an unknown way before have them cooked, then transmuting them, if it's a power thing, it won't work on Sonic, if it's LS, it won't work, and even then Kirby's not likely to use copy abilities at will, let alone at the start of the fight, let alone one that can one-shot rather than a simple one.
"(However, Kirby can easily be interpreted to be out-of-character, consistency wise)." (His profile) and why won't it work?

if its LS it wont work because kirby only is class 1 while sonic is class e

if its ap it wont work cuz sonic is nigh moon level

if its LS it wont work because kirby only is class 1 while sonic is class e

if its ap it wont work cuz sonic is nigh moon level
So technically Sonic is resistant to transmutation? If he resistant to emphatic and morality manipulation? Kirby can also use his Copy copy ability and catch him off guard since inhale won't work.

Last edited:
high six-a versions

speed equalized

Kirby can use copy abilities

Kirby is bloodlusted

whoooooooooooo would win
ive never seen anyone spell out the number in a tier and its absolutely evil

May you explain me how someone clueless quotes this

for a second time as a reply to something unrelated, how is this related to what it replies based on being clueless?
I typed that in before I saw what you sent dude, this place just has a bunch of weird rules and i'm fairly new, now all of a sudden people care about in-character stuff which I've never seen before, some people ask feats for one character yet won't back up their own, etc.

Sonic still wins 9/10 due to that insane AP gap tho, Kirby only has like, one win con in all of this.

Might even be a stomp If I'm being honest

I typed that in before I saw what you sent dude, this place just has a bunch of weird rules and i'm fairly new, now all of a sudden people care about in-character stuff which I've never seen before, some people ask feats for one character yet won't back up their own, etc.
No dude, that's an excuse that one would have to be very distracted to believe. You replied to something that didn't go your way by grabbing out of context a text pretty much saying "things aren't this way" and using that as evidence, at best hoping people would buy that or knowing it would take too much time for people who know from where is that text to reply to what you did. And this is just one of the things you do, it would take forever to go over the rest.

No dude, that's an excuse that one would have to be very distracted to believe. You replied to something that didn't go your way by grabbing out of context a text pretty much saying "things aren't this way" and using that as evidence, at best hoping people would buy that or knowing it would take too much time for people who know from where is that text to reply to what you did. And this is just one of the things you do, it would take forever to go over the rest.
It wasn't out of context because it was related to being in-character? Dude what I assure you none of those were my intentions now you're just humiliating yourself by overthinking the possibilities of me coming to that message, as I said I'm fairly new to these rules, go look at my join date, and i'm not very active on this site, if anything that "forever" statement is not true since i am not very active so i insist on you stating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back