• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs SCP-682

I don't think Kirby can just absorb SCP 682 like that. He's a projection of reality itself and can even adapt to reality bending pwoers. And 682 adapts to relfex. he can just make himself resistant to Kirby's sunction and sword and create an ability to catch Kirby no matter how fast he is.

123chaseyoung said:
I don't think Kirby can just absorb SCP 682 like that. He's a projection of reality itself and can even adapt to reality bending pwoers. And 682 adapts to relfex. he can just make himself resistant to Kirby's sunction and sword and create an ability to catch Kirby no matter how fast he is.
sounds a little NLF-y...

Even if Kirby eats 682, it won't be BFR because he can just come back. This is a page that shows all the ways that The Foundation used to try to kill 682. I'd like to bring your attention to SCP-507.

Basically, 507 was tied together with 682, and they both got transported to another Universe. 507 came back soon after and brought back a version of 682 from that Universe, which then turned into the root world 682.

So... Dimentional Travel is a thing with 682. Not gonna be BFRed anytime soon.

This...is not dimensional travel.

It's pure luck. The people of that world were sick of their own 682, so when they recieved 507 alongside our 682, they just sitchted their own 682 on 507.

It's mentioned on his page that he has Dimentional Travel though. If not from this inccident that which one?

And then they went back to their respective universes. 682 also came back from being traded into a pocket domension, so yes it is dimensional travel

In every incident when 682 was BFR that I know of, he came back through sheer luck, not via its own abilities. I don't know why he has dimensional travel at all.

WeeklyBattles said:
682 also came back from being traded into a pocket domension, so yes it is dimensional travel
Oh yeah... Forgot about that one.

Kirby so far isnt universal,so he cant take down SCP-682 via death,but he can still win via other ways,such as inhaling 682, making some sustantial to even long lasting damage using the Star Rod,and using hypernova to eat 682 or just spit him out to another coner of the universe

Winner without using death as the decisive factor:Kirby

Winner with using death as the decisive factor:682 (would take a long period of time unfortunally)

I think at this point, it would either end as inconclusive or a victory for 682. The sole reason being Kirby can't harm 682 for long.

Kirby eating him would do nothing since he has dimensional travel, and he could just regen from physical damage. On the other hand, 682 could potentially adapt to take him out, but if Kirby eats him and takes his powers it will end in stalemate. Like the Ditto thread.

Should this thread be remade? It's over a year old and when it was made 682 didnt have half the abilities he has now.

Back