• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs SCP-682

Kirby has the speed advantage. Only 682's adaptation gets him to Kirby's level. Plus, Kirby, if all else fails, can BFR.

Oh. But Kirby still wins via speed. And 682's durability is just under star. Kirby is star, so Kirby would eventually win.

WeeklyBattles said:
682 is potentially universe...
It's amazing what can change when you're gone for 4 hours lol. I'll change to inconclusive due to speed. There's absolutely no way it's catching Kirby on foot, let alone warpstar, but Kirby can't hurt it. But does it start out at Uni-Level, or 8A level with Uni-Durability?

Right? well for durability at least. His DC sorta varies but it's possibly 682 could absorb a black hole strong enough to destroy the solar system.

WeeklyBattles said:
Right? well for durability at least. His DC sorta varies but it's possibly 682 could absorb a black hole strong enough to destroy the solar system.
That's interesting. So, I see 2 for Kirby, 1 for 682, 1 for inconclusive, what side are you on?

I'm going with 682. His regen and adaptation would allow him to last long enough to counter pretty much everything Kirby can throw at him.

WeeklyBattles said:
I'm going with 682. His regen and adaptation would allow him to last long enough to counter pretty much everything Kirby can throw at him.

Kirby could one-shot him.

Otakuzoid said:
Couldn't Kirby copy 682's abilities effectively putting them on equal terms?
Maybe, but 682's adaptation is ridiculous, to the point where he can manipulate his body on a molecular level in order to ignore extreme changes in the laws of physics or to become organic/inorganic at will. The only thing Kirby has on 682 is speed, and by a HUGE margin, but 682 is way more durable and has a slightly higher DC. Even if Kirby tried to absorb 682 it could likely adapt to take control of Kirby like it did when it was abrosbed by SCP-1361.

Otakuzoid said:
Oh yeah, Kirby has his Ultra Sword which can cut through anything.
682 survived being cut clean in half and instead of dying it regenerated into two fully functioning 682s.

WeeklyBattles said:
Otakuzoid said:
Couldn't Kirby copy 682's abilities effectively putting them on equal terms?
Maybe, but 682's adaptation is ridiculous, to the point where he can manipulate his body on a molecular level in order to ignore extreme changes in the laws of physics or to become organic/inorganic at will. The only thing Kirby has on 682 is speed, and by a HUGE margin, but 682 is way more durable and has a slightly higher DC. Even if Kirby tried to absorb 682 it could likely adapt to take control of Kirby like it did when it was abrosbed by SCP-1361.
But Kirby has something called the "copy" ability, and no it's not his inhale. It's basically a scanner that Kirby can use to copy enemies from a distance without the need to inhale them.

WeeklyBattles said:
Otakuzoid said:
682 survived being cut clean in half and instead of dying it regenerated into two fully functioning 682s.
Ah, I see.

Also, @Hyperception, no it's not NLF, Sakurai has actually stated that the Ultra Sword can cut through anything.

Otakuzoid said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Otakuzoid said:
Ah, I see.
Also, @Hyperception, no it's not NLF, Sakurai has actually stated that the Ultra Sword can cut through anything.
Hyperbole

I doubt it is.

BFR is still a viable tactic with Hypernova, inhaling a nearby Tac for the Copy ability would equal 682 Kirby, which would be ten times worse than the original, giving Kirby a massive edge, and if all else fails, Kirby can spit him somewhere else.

...To the death really isn't helpul when 682 is here.

682 is still far more powerful than Kirby in the long run. He's 5 meters long- I don't think Kirby's base Inhale could get him. When he actually activates Hypernova 682 still is potentially stronger and easily durable enough.

Also, I'm still waiting for the Hypernova downgrade.

Kirby had an upgrade thread that was gonna upgrade him to 4-A and everyone seemed to agree with it on there, yet Kirby still hasn't gotten upgraded yet :l

Otakuzoid said:
Kirby had an upgrade thread that was gonna upgrade him to 4-A and everyone seemed to agree with it on their, yet Kirby still hasn't gotten upgraded yet :l
Proto said they were outliers IIRC.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
682 is still far more powerful than Kirby in the long run. He's 5 meters long- I don't think Kirby's base Inhale could get him. When he actually activates Hypernova 682 still is potentially stronger and easily durable enough.
682 never fought 1548.

Hyperception said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
682 never fought 1548.
But he could absorb a Solar System Level SCP.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hyperception said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
682 never fought 1548.
No he couldn't. They were worried that he could use 123

Hyperception said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Hyperception said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
682 never fought 1548.
No he couldn't. They were worried that he could use 123
Not really that much out of the imagination. I don't think the creators would just set that up...

Back