• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EMagoIorSouI said:
Inconclusive. Sure, if Kirby had acess to any ability he pleased, and had Hyper Nova in his possession, he could instantly just inhale SCP-682 into his pocket dimension. But, erasing SCP-682 from the current universe Kirby is present in would result in the destruction of that entire universe. Even if Kirby had outside help, say from Magolor or the Lor Star cutter, and he could just travel out and beyond of that universe he's present in, it woulden't be possible, despite that there is no prep time.
This is my little gander, even with it being false, I still think this is inconclusive with agreeing with the upper choices above.
SCP-682 is capable of traversing dimensions. Being sent to Kirby's stomach would mean nothing to him on the long run.

Let's be fair, if Kirby does not hypernova right of the bat, 682 comes back and does the same thing to Kirby, who has already absorbed 682's powers, and comes back from that too. We've been over this people, never put 682 against a power copier or adaptation user. The results are always the same. Has been for Amazo, Doomsday, Kirby, Godzilla, and always will be for everyone else too.

Hypernova with void manipulation isn't currently a thing, I vote SCP-682 ftra.

I think Kirby can win this. Kirby is a very offensive fighter, and would lead with something like Fighter or Ninja. Can't he just knock 682 out?

Weekly thanks for reminding me about our previous conversation doomsday vs Scp-682 should be removed from both of there profiles

Noahkaismith said:
I think Kirby can win this. Kirby is a very offensive fighter, and would lead with something like Fighter or Ninja. Can't he just knock 682 out?
You have a point, Kirby has taken on and defeated entities that are superior to that of SCP-682, thus I change my vote to Kirby

@EM That's not valid reasoning considering its not true. Having more physical power than 682 in the beginning doesnt mean Kirby can beat him so easily.

@Weekly Except... it is, Kirby has defeated Magolor. Once Magolor had the master crown, he became a being with limitless power, declaring him a universal threat and entity, which makes sense despite Magolor being at tiers 3-B to possibly 3-A. Even with all of that, the amount of hacks Kirby sustains boosts him to that capability.

Kirby isn't killing 682, just KOing it. Also, just because you have infinite stamina doesn't mean you can't be KO'd.

682 has addaped to worse things. You think blunt force trauma is going to knock it out?

Longtime Necro. Doesn't matter anyways. SCP-682 is currently banned from matches and this topic has been going on for nearly a year now. It should just be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back