• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kirby is 5-A and Sackboy is 5-B

Manga Kirby used

Speed Equalized

Kirby starts at his base

Battle takes place in Dream Land

Sackboy has limited access to one checkpoint

Kirby: 2 (EMagolorSoul, Remy the wolf)

Sackboy:

Inconclusive:

MKirbyvs
Kirby

1376931883-sackboy
Sackboy

I feel Sackboy probably has loads more abilities than his current page offers. As for the fight, this can go either way. Does Sackboy have any checkpoints?

Assuming it's a normal checkpoint and not an infinite one, Sackboy has 5-6 chances of coming back. He can use time manipulation to keep Kirby in place but overall I don't see a way how he could probably take him out. Kirby can probably oneshot him until the checkpoint runs out.

Either Kirby, or a stomp. As I said, Sackboy might be missing a load of his abilities, but as of the moment, I don't see much that might help him win or stay in the battle other than time manipulation and resurrection.

welp even with speed equal , kirby can still one shot via being 2-A and im pretty sure he also has more abillties and hax , so this is basically a stomp for kirby imo , unless sackboy can somehow use his hax to kill kirby before getting one shotted by the pink puff ball.

Remy the wolf said:
welp even with speed equal , kirby can still one shot via being 2-A and im pretty sure he also has more abillties and hax , so this is basically a stomp for kirby imo , unless sackboy can somehow use his hax to kill kirby before getting one shotted by the pink puff ball.
So, Voting Kirby?

Remy the wolf said:
2-A?

Mega Kirby 123 said:
Remy the wolf said:
So, Voting Kirby?
yep , you can count that as a vote for kirby.

Genericstickman said:
I'm pretty sure they meant 5-A, also yeah currently Kirby stomps until a make the LBP CRT and get Sackboy to tier 2 </div>
imgaine if sackboy or kirby got upgraded to tier 2 lol , dont even think sackboy is close to solar system level , let alone multiverse level.

^^^^^^^^

Probobly, currently he is multi solar system , so in the future he may get upgraded if given more consteient feats that put him at higher.

As I see it, yes, if not more time. I could only give some subtle suggestions to some people to help with it, more than that would be to bother them, and I achieved nothing. The Kirby Wiki doesn't even show that the guides exist, they just conform with the list of them that is in the Jap Kirby Wiki which only a privileged number of people know about. How is everyone supposed to know that there is information not shared to anyone who may care about it?

A friend of mine wanted to upgrade the series but his proposition sadly didn't go anywhere. Sadly we've cut contact so to honor him I'd made a CRT on the verse.

Back