• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kirito usually starts off with Freezing, abd it's colder than outer space. If Kirby can't resist than them kirito has my vote

Kirby mindhaxes faster than Kirito freezes. Summoning a heart > Chanting a spell. And I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Kirby resisted that stuff.

Kirby's Powers & Abilities is too big, people can't find his resistances. We need to limit it to "He sucks".

Kirito's ice is cold enough to completely freeze a space fairing creature who's explicitly stated to be used to the cold of space

That said I'm pretty sure Kirby Kurbstomps brutally for plenty of other reasons and I really do see me making that Akron thread set a bad precident for stomps.

The real cal howard said:
I hate that this is actually a thing...
20$ says if I invite you to read SAO Tabletop you'll start liking it being a thing

Yes

It's a cool thing where Kirito is a background Character, has personality, and Argo exists.

Kirby is already omnipotent by default, I don't see why we need to list this on the profile

Legit Cal, close this, Kirby probably resists his one good ability then proceeds to slap him with his entire wall of text

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Kirby transmutates. Or sucks. Or throws his friend heart. Pick your hax.
The first and second are the same, I don't agree with stomping via 2 moves but, ok I guess.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Also, have this.
Galacta Knight's attack would be 3-B tho, there were galaxies there. Also it's good.

S u c c also counts as BFR. Kirby has other ways to win, but i'm too lazy to list then.

Also, i'll update it, thanks.

The Ghost ability is one of many, many copy abilities, with most of them not having any hax at all. Kirby can't do anything, he's not Jevil.

Kirby has a looot more ways to win than Kirito to be honest. Even if he does have Quinella's abilities (Law manip, ability neg, ranged insta transmute, soul manip, etc), he wouldn't use those in-character.

I'll wait for more input though.

Eficiente said:
The Ghost ability is one of many, many copy abilities, with most of them not having any hax at all. Kirby can't do anything, he's not Jevil.
Btw, just for curiosity, which hax does Jevil have? (Hey i know the meme, don't worry)

Kirby71 said:
Eficiente said:
Btw, just for curiosity, which hax does Jevil have? (Hey i know the meme, don't worry)
soul hax. that is all.

Okay. Kirby throws a heart before Kirito can freeze him.

Back