• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirby...still absorbs Broly with his armor. He pulls a Digimon and turns him into data, gaining Maximum Mode in the process.

Ah no. Kirby cannot do that.

I played the game, he cannot turn everyone into data.

He cannot turn broly into data because the armor cannot transform into robobroly.

Well. Im forbidding that from happening as the OP.

As its arguably game mechanics or legit. Therefore, I think it shouldnt be used in this debate.

Let's not forget that if this thing is even a power-up to Kirby's durability that Broly wouldn't even be able to hurt it. The AP gap is immense. And yeah, what Cal said, Game Mechanics.

DB's scaled to Buu's galaxy feat in 3 years time. Kirby's scales to Drawcia's galaxy feat in 3 minutes time (feat should still be 3-C because the opening literally says that Drawcia just popped in, did her magic, and popped back to her world, but no way am I opening the pin on that grenade)

They're almost Galaxy level. Broly is Multi-Solar System level for destroying most of a Galaxy over the course of over a decade. Kirby scales to people like Dark Nebula who destroyed basically half of a Galaxy by powering up, and Drawcia who might have possibly turned the Galaxy into a painting. (I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, haven't played Canvas Curse in many years, but in the manga she affected the whole Galaxy).

Sure.

Then repeat what I said above with the data absorption, because that works on literally everything except for Star Dream itself ovo.

In all seriousness, Halberd Mode rekts. Better abusable range, spams Attack Reflection via barrel rolls (I'm not even kidding) and sooooo much stronger.

I played the game, Im totally aware of Halberd Mode's power.

But now he is facing Kharn.

Kirby: 1

Kharn: 0

Incon: 0

In all seriousness, the robobot armor is so cool I dunno why there arent more matches with it ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back