• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He's still basically his slave, he was just playing off his corruption to stall time patrollers he would have likely made use of him after if he wasn't destroyed.

God ki users actually resist villains mode, which still functions similar to the latter ability, so an argument could be made for passive mindhax.

Well id vote Demigra personally for 4D mindhax. He does have passive corruption in heroes via his evil ki which literally turns tons of characters to villionous mode across the multiverse passively, but even if you said he needed a thought to mind hax he still wins with that I would imagine. Anyway, just wanted to clear up that his mindhax/corruption is really that potent.

Given how uneven this matchup is, I was asked to close it.

Never mind. It seems like both are supposed to be in 4-A mode. I reopened the thread and will unsubscribe to it.

Arceus0x said:
wai wai wait... why does demigra have all the 4-D shiz in his 4-A key?
Because it come from Dabura (before he even became a demon god), who is inferior to Demigra in pretty much everything.

If Dragomer said:
Arceus0x said:
Because it come from Dabura (before he even became a demon god), who is inferior to Demigra in pretty much everything.
This isn't that Demigra though, this is a vastly weaker Demigra who even with help was unable to defeat Chronoa (back when she was a regular Kai). It isn't clear if Wizard Demigra is even capable of mindhax at that point, the only thing we see him do is throw fireballs around.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Well it's more like at least 80 quadrillion FTL as Shin is comparable to Ssj Gohan.
doesn't say that for his first key on his profile but still a good speed edge for Kirby. wait, shin is demigra?

Dominodalek said:
If Dragomer said:
Arceus0x said:
This isn't that Demigra though, this is a vastly weaker Demigra who even with help was unable to defeat Chronoa (back when she was a regular Kai). It isn't clear if Wizard Demigra is even capable of mindhax at that point, the only thing we see him do is throw fireballs around.
It is that Demigra, it's made clear that Demigra was Dabura and Towa's superior in all point even back then.

Also Chronoa is litteraly the one who ****** over the entier demon realm on her lonesome and sealed Demigra beyond time and space, she's way more powerful than you give her credit.

Dragomer said:
Dominodalek said:
If Dragomer said:
Arceus0x said:
It is that Demigra, it's made clear that Demigra was Dabura and Towa's superior in all point even back then.
Also Chronoa is litteraly the one who ****** over the entier demon realm on her lonesome and sealed Demigra beyond time and space, she's way more powerful than you give her credit.
I don't recall that comparison, what was the context?

Chronoa had become Supreme Kai of Time by the time Demigra attempted his second coup, so it isn't really comparable.

Demigra literaly has that ability to mind control enemies as one of his skills in heroes as a wizard to.

Speed wise its stated by OP speed equalized. But even if that were changed, base Goku before the time skip is the one with the feat, Demigra should be superior to shin who was the weakest of the supreme kais, yet is significantly superior to piccolo according to Piccolo, who can battle Cell Jr's before the time skip, can hold SSJ2 Gohan with his powers, and can take a beating from Fat Buu. So it's safe to say Demigra > Shin > SSJ Goku (pre timeskip) > Base Goku.

So realistically Demigra's speed even low balled isn't so far behind that he won't be able ot think, by scaling he may even be faster honestly lol, and his corruption which results in mind control is passive anyway so speed may not be enough to get to him regardless.

Anyway, thats my take on it. I still think Demigra has the edge due to his skills being passive and thought based, even if he gets a minor speed disadvantage.

Again, it ain't passive. There are many events in the series proving it's not passive, namely Future Warrior and Trunks not instacollapsing around him.

It is passive in heroes, there are many statements of how his evil energy is all around the multiverse, causing it to warp and collapse, and it even enters the real world and is going to do the same, thats why you gotta fix it, and it is the reason why you run into tons of diffrent red eyed evil characters all the time across all the timelines, universes etc. You have to beat them and remove the dark energy. Even in xenoverse his residule energy controled all the GT guys after he died passively on a smaller scale. So it definatly is passive in Heroes, in xenoverse less so aside from after death, but he can instantly control beings while he is still sealed away with a thought even in Xenoverse.

https://imgur.com/a/sFpmg1Q

Literally at the start of the game it says the dark energy just existing controls Saibamen and many other in that timeline, as well as enrages them, and this happens all through the game everywhere you go.

So it is passive, and btw even Towa does this to, both her and Demigra do it in the game. But even if you low ball and say its just a thought that would logically still be faster from my understanding, unless Kirby passively wins or wins with a thought somehow.

In Xenoverse his energy affects people at random, sometimes making wormholes, sometimes a ping them, etc.

It doesn't make everyone passively be mindhax Ed around him, it just happens some times.

And in-game, he doesn't do it just by thinking either. Certainly not against the playable character, since it's the reason why Trunks is able to interfere.

SSJRyu1 said:
Speed wise its stated by OP speed equalized. But even if that were changed, base Goku before the time skip is the one with the feat, Demigra should be superior to shin who was the weakest of the supreme kais, yet is significantly superior to piccolo according to Piccolo, who can battle Cell Jr's before the time skip, can hold SSJ2 Gohan with his powers, and can take a beating from Fat Buu. So it's safe to say Demigra > Shin > SSJ Goku (pre timeskip) > Base Goku.

So realistically Demigra's speed even low balled isn't so far behind that he won't be able ot think, by scaling he may even be faster honestly lol, and his corruption which results in mind control is passive anyway so speed may not be enough to get to him regardless.
my bad, Cal just suggested to un= speed and I just gave my take on how that would go for Kirby and demigra. even still, highballed 100 quadrillion vs 468 quadrillion

Again, even if you wanna argue that it's passive and that what Dabura did mind controlled Zamasu I still don't see any Demigra, let alone this Demigra, would get it, as Supervillain Mode, the thing that worked on IZ, is directly stated to be a successor to the thing a much stronger version of Demigra was using. And the only thing preventing it from being just another Dark Matter battle to Kirby is this, in which I think it is.

have you been paying attention to what's on top of the thread? (no votes counted if you want the answer) either rose of ragnarok is lazy to add the votes, or he doesn't know if anyone is sure about who their voting for. though I think demigra has more votes

Honestly even if he had a 4.6 times speed advantage it isn't getting past either passive or thought based OHKO, especially when Demigra opens with mind control.

Also, to be fair just kaioken X20 Goku is 100 quadrillion (5X20), SSJ is blitzing that (iirc the wiki used 40X speed boost as acceptable since SSJ still outpaces 100% Frieza, while Kaioken X20 barely kept up with 50% Frieza) So it's more like a low ball of 200-250 quadrillion for Demigra. Also remember Demigra > Shin > SSJ Goku (pre timeskip) > Base Goku so hes likely faster.

As for Supervillain being above Demigra's Villinous in effectiveness, it is only stated to be a new skill that is implied to give a larger boost in power by shaving off the persons life force, not better at controlling individuals. Demigra's magic and power is superior to Towas and Dabura's, he literally was mechikaboolas right hand, has more experience, and is consistently portrayed as superior to Towa and Dabura, his magic should logically scale, especailly to pre demon god Dabura. Also Towa never could use full villinous mode stage 3 even, showing Demigra's superiority again, so nothing even says that full supervillain is anything more than a way to compensate for that gap.

I personally still think Demigra takes it more times than not even if he is at a slight speed disadvantage.

For the last time, it's not passive.

Okay for one, if anything, that shows even more that IZ wasn't under mind control, if it sucks in comparison to Villainous Mode when it comes to that. But more than that, it doesn't matter what was said, because the feats, which is what matter, has Supervillain Mode as the superior one. So that's right. Nothing says that full supervillain is anything more. Feats show that full supervillain is anything more.

Demigra's only boon is if it's 4-D. Any less and he gets creamed.

They both have the same ability and not even stronger. Dabura was able to effect Zamasu, explain to me why mind control, the main effect of the power wouldn't work when he was able to interact with Zamasu in the first place. Dabura wasn't a demon god in the first place and Demigra magic is stated to be comparable, that's why he has it.

Towa not being able to use stage 3 is actually more of a testament to the hax being 4D since god ki users are supposed to resist that mindhax. Demigra's magic didn't do shit to Beerus and he was far far stronger than Zamasu.

It didn't work on SSG Goku either, and he's weaker than Infinite Zamasu by a wide margin. They both don't have the same ability. One has Villainous Mode, and the other has Supervillain Mode. This isn't even Demon God Demigra. If it was, Kirby'd be dead. This is Wizard Demigra.

Who still scales since he is far superior to Dabura and Towa. Dabura and Towa can only use villainous mode according to ssjryu Towa can't even use the third stage.

Here's a rebuttal. Vegeta can't use SSJ3 while Goku can. Does that mean Vegeta's SSJB, a superior form of SSJG, is only on the level of Goku's SSJG?

Back