• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kirby has A LOT going for him. That said, this is in character, so I doubt he would instantly use all his most potent hax. Braccus kills and destroys souls constantly; it will condemn someone to eternal hellfire even if they serve him. He is paranoid and powerful; I can absolutely see him leading with Source Vamparism and erasing Kirby outright from the get-go.

I think they both could win, but I think Braccus takes this because of his brutality and raw ability power.

If you really want him to win lol. I think it is more even if they are in-character. Bloodlusted Kirby goes Hypernova and it is a one-shot-war, with Kirby probably winning.

The real cal howard said:
Kirby's no stranger to soul attacks, and can separate it from his body as a countermeasure.
How far away does it go? Characters in Divinity can be separated from their bodied but still be manipulated by Braccus. He even does that on purpose to people he hates to punish them and make them a soul-less husk.

I don't think Braccus' 4-A feat is legit. You can see the "stars" moving so its possible it could just be planetarium type aesthetics, much like the 4-A feat for The Narrator of the Stanley Parable was denied. This is even assuming they're stars at all.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I don't think Braccus' 4-A feat is legit. You can see the "stars" moving so its possible it could just be planetarium type aesthetics, much like the 4-A feat for The Narrator of the Stanley Parable was denied. This is even assuming they're stars at all.
I had the same worry, but when I made a thread about it the majority of the staff supported it. If you looks behind the distortion you can see it better.

I believe the thread for that is linked in his profile's history. I mean I personally think it is more believable than Kirby's feat.

Dark Mind isn't given his own feat; on his profile he only scales to Kirby. And both Drawcia and Dark Nebula look really odd out of context. Is changing the background really the same as "destroying" hundreds of light years of space?

I also had doubts with Dark Nebula's feat, I did a thread about that and they told me that Azzy was fine with it, and I (literally) can't argue against that.

Drawcia is definitely 4-A, she didn't change the background; According to the plot she was jealous of the those living in the real "world", so she turn it into a "world" of painting. The gif shows a level full of stars that are part of if. Her defeat makes everything go back to normal and she also did this.

As for Dark Mind, he apparently has a 4-A that I didn't know and wouldn't believe without context. Cal is here so he will know how to explain it.

Back