• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (universe) revisions part 2

Like I said, the feat is speculatory, and likely isn't legit, but how on earth is it not universal? There'd be a lot of downgraded characters with that bit.

@ArbitraryNumbers Yes, resistance to transmutation/magic( or both).

@Cal What he say plus the things of "real world" and "world of painting" I found.

Is it possible for GK to receive this tier for that special attack in the gif?:

"At least 4-A, likely much/far higher"

@Magi RobloxG No because we are not even considering it as a star level thing.

(I would still like a more clear explanation of that issue.)

I am adding the things, can someone put the resistance to Time Manipulation in Kirby?

@Cal

Because surving the collapse of something does not make you that level, especially if said thing isn't being done by an explosion or attack. Surviving the collapse of a city does not make you city level, for instance.

@AN

That would be extremely weird, considering the feat explicitly shows vulnerability to reality warping.

@Azzy Buu doing that to Vegito shows the same. Just Resistance, not invulnerability.

Different case. Every time Buu used the candy beam before Vegiti, the victim became powerless, normal candy.

Drawcia simply tried to turn Kirby into a ball and succeeded. Kirby didn't even save himself. The player did.

Kirby could still copy abilities and do this, the whole "help from the player" is barely and hardly something to take into account.

That's...literally never the case here with universal collapses. It's literally always 3-A, High 3-A, or Low 2-C. At lowest, 3-B.

But why am I bothering? You can only beat a bureaucrat by being a bureacrat

Hmm ... "At least Multi-Galaxy level, possibly Universe level (Even after being defeated and reverting to base form, Magolor managed to survive the destruction of the parallel universe)"

Something is not right ...

The real cal howard said:
That's...literally never the case here with universal collapses. It's literally always 3-A, High 3-A, or Low 2-C. At lowest, 3-B.
But why am I bothering? You can only beat a bureaucrat by being a bureacrat
If the universe is collapsed by being directly attacked, yes. Or by something that is itself universe level. Assuming surviving the destruction of a universe to be 3-A assumes the entirety of the universe-destroying energy, or even a large portion of it, was focused on the character surviving it. Unless that is suggested, there is no reason to assume that's true. Especially if absolutely nothing but "the universe collapsed" is known.

Or having arguments that don't hinge on massive speculation or points discussed a dozen times before. That works, too.

Universe level Kirby is no joke.

If you look at all the threads about it, you can see it is clearly the most pressing and important issue our wiki has ever had to deal with.

@Azzy Also that meant the player has MFTL+ speeds and reactions via defeating Drawcia and what happened in Spectacle Space.

@DarkLord

That, in itself, was meant to be a joke. Though it was partially mangled by attempting to seriously discuss other things. lol

@Eficiente

Yes, it does. Because they are explicitly the one helping Kirby and controlling the magic paint brush. They're treated kinda like the player in Earthbound.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Eficiente

Yes, it does. Because they are explicitly the one helping Kirby and controlling the magic paint brush. They're treated kinda like the player in Earthbound.
I strongly disagree with this. Nothing more to say.

@Eficiente

I mean, you can disagree, but it's directly stated in the opening and ending of the game. Not exactly left ambiguous.

@DarkLord

I mean, she's clearly way more powerful than Kirby when it comes to the uses of her magic, but it doesn't necessarily mean she's physically stronger, considering ramming ball Kirby into her still did damage.

@Azzy Does the player can "ramming ball Kirby into her" with Multi-Solar System levels of powa?

@Cal

Blasphemy. Clearly I just haven't upgraded Asriel to 1-A yet for taking control away from a real person.

@Eficiente

If it's Kirby, then probably. Just because he can't move on his own doesn't mean he can't be launched at full power when backed by the magic paintbrush.

@Azzy And the player is also helping MK give spades as if him were doing it since he can't move, right?

Eficiente said:
@Azzy And the player is also helping MK give spades as if him were doing it since he can't move, right?
I don't understand what you mean by this part. By the game's logic, the things the player is canonically doing throughout the journey would be things using the magic paintbrush.

MK was clearly attacking with his sword, the paintbrush wasn't controlling that.

Back