• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Okay, the fight takes place somewhere in the Fate universe. Fujimura and Tohsaka are not around. The others are free to die. Kingprotea starts out as big as a planet, and Madoka isn't allowed to grow stronger than Universe level. Both are fully serious about winning.

Kingprotea:

Madoka: 1

Standard Battle Assumptions

B & W Protea
Kriemhild Madoka
This is Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen Madoka. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

>The others are free to die

Iirc Gretchen was "just" going to become galaxy sized (With 2-A AP though)

Also Gretchen takes this via Death manip, mind manip and sheer versatility. Kingprotea can BFR her, but that's about it

No, because in that case she would be 3-C to Madoka's 3-A. Just limit Madoka to top at Universe level

Now that I think about it, how fast can Kingprotea grow? Gretchen grows very fast

@Kaltias

Kingprotea grows at a rate that's slightly slower than the expansion of the universe.

However, it should be noted that her intelligence dulls the larger she grows.

Gretchen is likely almost mindless, so intelligence isn't really that much of a issue

@Kaltias

How is Gretchen's resistance to curses? Anyone in Kingprotea's proximity will be affected by the age reversion curse BB placed upon her, reverting them back to a child as well as removing any powers they did not have up to that point in their age.

I don't think that she has a particular resistance (outside of the fact of being a living curse herself) but she is like 2 minutes old, so idk if a curse that turns someone into a child would work

Idk how fast the universe grows D:

Gretchen went from comet sized to having Earth-sized hands in more or less a second tho

If I remember my physics lessons correctly, universe expands faster than light. Kingprotea grows slightly below that speed, so Speed of Light, I guess.

Kingprotea 2 fast.

How good is her resistance to mind and death manipulation though? Especially the former because witches lead with that

Wait, now that I think about it, the death manipulation is a passive chance with every attack. So that's important too

Back