• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts Revisions: Third Time's the Charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think it looks like until III comes out we need to fall back on "At least High 4-C."

@Assalt

I will wait another day for upgrades lol.

But regarding my OP, if anyone has any problems with my scaling

Speak now.

TLDR:

Keyblade Wielders, Disney Villains, Organization 13 (Minus Xemnas and maybe Roxas.) - At Least High 4-C

Keyblade Masters, Vanitas with X-Blades, Fused Xemnas, At Least High 4-C, likely higher.

I dont find a 4-B/4-A to be safe assumptions for top tiers just yet.

I am like, 99 percent sure we will get upgrades when 3 comes out.

Kepekley23 said:
Don't worry.

All wanks can come true if you put your mind to it. ovo
Truer words have never been spoken.

Now if you excuse me, I will find a really vague creation feat to put KH in 3-A because we haven't learned our lesson with DMC just yet.

Although the scaling of Xion, Sora, and Roxas confuses me

Sora > Dual Weilding Roxas > Weakened Roxas > Keyblade Armor Xion with most of Roxas power and Sora's memories > Roxas = Xion?

@KinkiestSins I concurr on finding said vauge feat, speaking of which, Keyblade War 3-A? OvO

Xion was supposed to be the perfect clone of Sora and Roxas with memories and she lost probably because she was incomplete.

Xion should be weaker then Roxas by a good margin.

If that answer does that satisfy you, call it pis.

Sora > Roxas > Xion

Even though on paper

Xion > Sora > Roxas

@Kinkiest

Technically speaking, Roxas was actually the weaker one in that engagement. Xion was trying to goad him into killing her so he could take his power back as she was draining it the whole game.

Even then, Roxas walked all over Saix when they fought at the end of the game.

So does that change the scaling?

Also who is willing to make the updates? I am not sure exactly how to properly word it, given I know little about the Kingdom Hearts series outside of what is on our pages.

Then that just shows how big the gap is between Roxas and the other organization members save Xemnas.

Add on the fact Xion was actually having her powers multiplied several times throughout the fight through the devices

Kink's scaling looks fine for the most part.

Though, to be blunt, there aren't a whole lot of novice Keyblade wielders (Sora's already on par with Keyblade Masters already despite constantly losing his powers).

Roxas is second only to Xemnas and mainly loss to Sora and Riku out of recklessness.

Xion had over half of Roxas' power by the last time they fought.

Honestly, to keep things simple, I would rather make everyone the same general tier, saves the mess of the impossible-to-create Kingdom Hearts scaling chart.

Reppuzan said:
@Kinkiest

Technically speaking, Roxas was actually the weaker one in that engagement. Xion was trying to goad him into killing her so he could take his power back as she was draining it the whole game.
Yeah, Xion has been stealing roxas power for weeks and general speaking, should have won.

@Ever

I partly disagree for some, I do think fused Xemnas and Vanitas. Those with an in game power up.

Otherwise, seems fine to me.

I can implement the changes now.

Only Sora needs to be unlocked iirc.

@2nd

She was trying to be defeated. She wanted Roxas to kill her so that he could live.

Hey, maybe I'm missing something important here, but-

If "worlds" in Kingdom Hearts refer to both the Stars visible from space (as we already assume), and the planets around them (established in the calc blog picked up from Vivi), wouldn't each one be a Solar System? Or a small solar system, at least... even manipulating a handful of such "worlds" would be Solar System level, since in this instance one would have to also move all of the space in between them without dramatically changing the native interstellar environment surrounding those worlds, which to my memory isn't what happens.

@Perp

There is a big difference between destroying the matter in a solar system and being able to destroy a solar system with an omnidirectional blast.

And you're not doing anything to the space in-between the celestial bodies when moving them. There is no massive blast; just moving some stars and planets. Personally I don't even get why we try to quantify moving them at FTL speeds since KE just doesn't work at that point and should not be considered a quantifiable feat.

TriforcePower1 said:
If memory serves me right, Sun-Earth should be High 4-A
There is no "High 4-A." If you mean high-end "4-A" I don't know how in the world anything done within the distance of the Sun and the Earth would yield such results.

Isn't that what we generally use GBE for...?

@Triforce Why in the world would that be High 4-A? That's Multi-Solar System level... for moving not even all of one Solar System. That's completely counter-intuitive...

ThePerpetual said:
Isn't that what we generally use GBE for...?

@Triforce Why in the world would that be High 4-A? That's Multi-Solar System level... for moving not even all of one Solar System. That's completely counter-intuitive...
GBE is used for the planets and stars that would be destroyed given such movement, if we assume the movement would equate to the needed power to destroy them.

Right now 2,000 stars (all the stars visible to the eye at night without light pollution) still doesn't get out of High 4-C assuming those stars are average.

Actually, all the stars visible in a perfectly clear night sky are >200,000

Don't quote me on this just yet, though.

If Kingdom Hearts gets downgraded, the same should be done to Disney Hercules, Zeus and Hades.

Dark649 said:
If Kingdom Hearts gets downgraded, the same should be done to Disney Hercules, Zeus and Hades.
I'm fine with that. We'll just need to count how many stars are in Zeus' constellation.

Assaltwaffle said:
So who is willing to perform the downgrades?
I guess I can.

I need Sora's page unlocked.

TLDR: Everyone is 'At Least High 4-C.'

No exceptions, right?

Also, it would add that everyone scales to Sora in their AP description, who scales to a casual Zeus.

Kind of like how most league profiles show we currently scale champions to Garen.

Minus Sora, who is locked. I am done.

With all of them.

TBH, I would ask someone who isnt me to do Sora, my brain hurts from the amount of KH profiles we have lol.

I will unlock Sora for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back