• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts 2-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also agree with Accelerate. Keep in mind that pocket realities with space-time anomalies are a thing. The Worlds should be universe sized or be outright stated to be universes rather than just worlds.

I don't agree with the upgrade either, but a lot of worlds have been shown to contain multiple stars, making them multi solar system in size.

It could very easily just be stars. The worlds aren't universes and are contained within the same larger space. Just because it's a night sky doesn't mean it's 4-A.

The real cal howard said:
It could very easily just be stars. The worlds aren't universes and are contained within the same larger space. Just because it's a night sky doesn't mean it's 4-A.
Considering the KHI tier 4 calc of KH restoring worlds assumed that each world was just up to the sun distance... it actually being 4-A isn´t an stretch by any means.

Also, what about the Grand Councilwoman part?

It could very easily just be stars.
Also, yes, but the "worlds" being stars on the sky is actual lore, then again, BTW, as that´s like how the plot of KHI started thanks to Mickey noticing they were fading out.

Symphony of Sorcery contains a dimension of many stars within it, Scala Ad Caelum is cut off from every other world and still contains stars, Deep Space is a region of space still within its world's barriers and contains stars, etc. They aren't universes, but I digress.

There´s also how in the original Stitch movie (what Deep Space is based on), after Stitch goes to Hawai by accident and sends Ventus flying, Stitch is tracked to have traveled multiple galaxies to get to Earth, so if we take it as canon to it... Deep Space is at least 3-B in size, and downright 3-A if we also take the universal statements of the Grand Councilwoman even the actual game does to her regarding her ruling of the universe.

And being 3-A in size is enought for the whole tier 2 stuff.

Deep Space is just a sector of the universe under the "jurisdiction" (for lack of a better term) of the Lilo & Stitch series. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yes, but my point is that it supports that Deep Space is actually 3-A sized, not that the Grand Councilwoman is 3-A, if you understood what I said like the latter instead of what I meant (the former)

"There´s also how in the original Stitch movie (what Deep Space is based on), after Stitch goes to Hawai by accident and sends Ventus flying, Stitch is tracked to have traveled multiple galaxies to get to Earth, so if we take it as canon to it... Deep Space is at least 3-B in size"

Fun fact, that was originally part of the calc on NF, it got rejected because there's no evidence that something like that applies to Kingdom Hearts since they never show the shots that establish that.

Well, in KHII Stitch´s animation when summoned clearly resembles Hawai, so to say that he didn´t got there is not something totally reliable to begin with.

Sora and Stitch
There´s also how most commands by Aqua, Terra and Ventus that involve Stitch´s D-Link have a bunch of hawaian references.

Thank you to all staff members who are helping out here.

It seems like this has been rejected then.

Bobsican said:
Accelerate420 said:
The Worlds aren't universe sized as they all share the same time axis and they're planetoids. Especially with how in KH1, when a World is gone, a star disappears. Unless you really want to suggest all of the stars in the skies are universes?
No no, each "world" has its own time axis (As we can see in the previous thread) and them being planetoids lacks reasonings on your part.
Please explain your statements..

And yes, if "world" = "universe" gets accepted (Which is the whole point), yes, as the 2-B part at the bottom suggests, each star in the sky is an actual universe.
Where is the proof that they're all separate universes? The skys of every World is connected. Literally "One Sky, One Destiny" the famous quote, coupled with the star burning out in KH1 indicating that worlds aren't cut off from one another in a multiversal sense either. Hell, even in KH3, you're traveling to Planetoids pretty clearly.

I'm iffy on the Dream Drop reference as it could just be referencing Sleeping Worlds, especially since they were on different layers of the same world. It's not that every world had a different time axis, Riku and Sora were on two different layers on say, Traverse Town. It's not good to try and compare their situation to every other world having different time axis's since their situation was wildly different than being on two different worlds.

I also think that he seems to make sense.

Well, the way Riku references it leaves in mind that he´s basically stating that each world has its own time axis in a way, as e wasn´t really talking about sleeping worlds themselves IIRC.

As for the worlds being planetoids part, it would not make sense for them to just seem to still have a single sun anyways and there´s how their design on the outside isn´t realistic at all, clearly just focusing on the part the main cast may be visiting.

I´m fine with this getting denied, as just as I expected, an "actual" statement is needed, but I have to put the above clear as I´m sure it may be useful in the future.

Well, considering how it looks like in KHIII... not so much

It´s also stated already that each "world" was once a single one, but it eventually got divided into countless ones, so "one sky, one destiny" doesn´t mean it like that.
KINGDOM HEARTS Ôàó 20190208173135
And no, the "big dot" above is just another part of a so-called constellation, just like the small bunch of white dots below it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back