• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both 4-B

Speed Equalized

Start 15 miles away from eachother

Majin vegeta 2 by saodvd db5ieaa-pre
Tch. This rodent will hardly serve as a warm up.

30D36B58-47CB-4938-A472-865C828CEFDE
Hmph. Seems an overgrown troll doll needs to be put in his place.

King: 5 (ShakeResounding, GlaceonGamez471, IvoryAS, ShadowWarrior1999, The user789)

Prince: 5 (Wokistan, CrimsonStarFallen, Schnee One, Maverick Zero X, UltimateFlare)

Despote the AP gap, I think Shadow has a pretty good chance. He only beat down on Sonic as a display of superiority, but there's no reason to assume he wouldn't be like his Prime Counterpart when it comes to spamming Chaos Abilities.

Worst case scenario is that Vegeta decides to use his Final Explosion, but Shadow can quickly get out of range with Chaos Control or even freeze him before he does so.

So Shadow FRA.

Isn't the AP gap past 7.5x though?

I'm not sure about the AP gap, but considering how Shadow is know in this site to win against people stronger than him AP wise.

The gap is baseline to kilofoe. Light Mobius never really negated durability with his stuff, and even regular archie shadow didn't do it all that often.

I think I'll go with Vegeta via being 500 times stronger.

How would Shadow win this? Even after stopping time he can't harm someone 500x stronger. Dimensional BFR is his only real option.

Vegita wins this.

The only way for Shadow to win this by starting with BFR, which is just one of his many options.

But its a stomp

This version of shadow hasn't done it ever from what we've seen, and regular shadow isn't one to start with that either.

The BFR's also able to just be dodged

Shadow's Win condition is Chaos Control (Time Stop) + BFR. Immediately. If he tries punching Vegeta, his knuckles (heh) would break.

Shadow usually starts with Teleport spam + CQC.

He teleports to Vegeta, tries to punch him, breaks his hand, and then proceeds to get splattered by Vegeta flexing in his general direction.

If he teleports to CQC he just gets instagibbed by his battle aura thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back