• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
My god, the **** is wrong with me? Nah, no regrets lol

Speed is equalized, both are 7-B, and this is Old King Piccolo. Gelatin has access to as many Freeze Juice Syringes, forks, and acid spitballs as he wants, and his hammer.

The battle is in Z-City, and both start 15 meters apart.

Who wins?

Could've been Dr. Piccolo but close enough: 1 (I'm Blue daba dee daba die)

Prescribed with COLD: 1 (James Plays 4 Games)

Both lose their medical degree:

19F99804-AAC3-4E78-841B-F01320A8B6A9
71A99D76-BEBD-4C87-A162-317F6CD2E941

Yes, but if Gelatin gets close, wouldn't that mean his soul would get banished? That's two durability negating hax in one move! I don't know if it's in character for King Piccolo to do that, since I don't watch Dragon Ball.

For those reasons and the fact that Gelatin defeating Thanos and a Dragon Ball character being on his track record will be hysterical, I'll vote for Gelatin winning. I also noticed that one hit from the Freeze Juice would mean he wins.

Yes! And you thought this overpowered version of Total Drama was weak, eh?

Gelatin VS Thanos was literally a 7.4x advantage as well as Thanos being one of the weakest 7-B's on the site. Eustace was an idiot with almost 0 experience. You can't compare the 2 to here.

Here, for starters, The AP gap is from someone who is massively above a casual 31 MT feat VS 79 megatons. Only 2.5 at worst, but Piccolo upscales heavily from that feat, so the gap is negligable.

However, the thing that makes up for this (slight) disadvantage is that Piccolo is 2 craptons more experienced and a better fighter than Gelatin, and with the gap not being ridiciously high unlike the Thanos fight. Piccolo should win handily

Voting Piccolo for massive advantages in experience, skill, as well as the AP gap being in around the same caliber

Ah yes. Vote counted.

And, your counter to prescription with Freeze Juice?

King Picoloo stomp kid goku, who defeat Mercenary Tao, who Stomp General Blue, who tank attack from Arale. At least 4C King Piccolo

Back