• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of Negativity vs Weekly

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Only this time, it isn't SCP related.

It's MK and RWBY related....

Speed is Equal, High 7C for both. Scorps is 368 Kilotons while Cinder is 286, fight in the Haven Vault.

Scorpio:

Cinder Fall:

Nah, not yet. I suggest you let Scorpion use his abilities that he normally doesn't use like the hellspawn summoning one, that's going to help him a lot.

Nope, I'm limiting Both to standard equipment

Though I'll probably make the arena the Haven vault cuz thematic

Cinderfall is my least favorite character ever, but she wins for the same reason as literally ever other match forcefield gg.

I don't think scorpion ever goes for that (the only person he did that to was the person he hated the most) and even when he did he went with the person he bfr'd so Cinderfall just kills him in hell or where ever they end up

Nah, he did that to Taven and Havik as well.

Keep in mind magic users get drained of their power in the Netherrealm and Scorpion is stronger here, he should keep getting stronger in hell to the point he wears her out.

If magic users get drained in the netherworld why do multiple sorcerers live there (not really to much of a serious question)? But I may lean a lot more for scorpion now, but Cinderfall's forcefield outside of Rwby verse are broken as hell.

<Why do multiple sorcerers live there

The only one there that isn't almost entirely drained of power is Quan Chi who mastered it

Schnee One said:
<Why do multiple sorcerers live there

The only one there that isn't almost entirely drained of power is Quan Chi who mastered it
Ah ok, I only played MK 9 and watched X's story mode so I probably missed a lot.

Anyways I guess I'll switch for Scorpion for now. Cinder has her power drained and he would eventually get stronger (but I remember that taking an extremely long time)

Back