• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dura Boi smacks Thunder McQueen down casually due to at least scaling with a Goku that's 3-A (Base Goku without trying is Universal FYI. Star level MINIMUM). Or at VERY LEAST 9-B with Kid Goku, whos 100% Bullet Proof.

So yeah.

"All Damage and effects done to the user will be shared with the desired target automatically"

The Highway to hell is useless as Botamo has more than enough durability to tank his own attacks.

Unless there's some other effect I'm not getting, Botamo stomps. Literally. He falls over and crushes McQueen, and the propeller smacks Bogamo the same amount that he fell with in the first place.

He'd be squashed but he'd bounce right back. The same amount of force equivalence won't be able to kill Bogamo due to his bounciness.

Yeah. Blunt force trauma literally bounces off Botamo. McQueen gets stomped on (Well, fell on) and Botamo gets squished and bounces right back. The effect, mainly squishing and crushing, is impractical to use on Botamo and is probably the single worst thing someone can use against him. Botamo didn't even really "Lose" to goku and vegeta, as they ringed him out rather than deal any real form of harm to him.

So Botamo still wins. The Effect (Crushing/Blunt Force Trauma) is ineffective against Botamo as he nullifies it.

We don't know. His species was never told to us the audience. Some aliens can breathe in space (Freeza Race, Majin Buu Race, a bunch of Freeza army aliens, Etc.) and some can't (Saiyans, Hoomans, Namekians, etc). However, all the sources say it's Botamo's body that's doing the nullifying, not just the skin. While we can't assume his organs have the nullification ability, there's more evidence supporting it rather than not supporting it.

That's not how the ability works. It puts all of the effects of the attack onto Botamo as well. Botamo would oneshot Thunder and then the effect of the attack being that Thunder died would be shared with Botamo, killing them both.

I'm pretty sure that's the most OP interpretation one could go with.

The ability says that the effect (Can be any effect) is put on the target as well. There's no specified "What" effect. Like, killing McQueen doesn't cause instant death. If you crush McQueen, the effect of being crushed is put on you. At least that's my interpretation of "The effect is also put on the opponent".

All of the effects are. So the physical force of the punch would hit Botamo, and he would feel it the same way Thunder would but his body would negate it. Then they would both die because of the result of that punch obliterating Thunder.

Botamo isn't one to splatter or obliterate his enemies. His battles shows that. He's confident in his durability, but not the point that he has some sort of God Complex. He'd kill Thunder with a flick or something but not splattering.

@Akr. Don't quote me on this, but Emperor's saying that for example, Botamo flicks Thunder's head off. H2h's effect makes the effect shared on Botamo, meaning Botamo's head in turn flies off. Now whether or not that's accurate, I don't know.

We're definitely interpreting it differently.

In order for McQueen's death to affect Botamo, all the other affects must be applied as well. Botamo won't just fall over dead from trauma that'd merely tickle him. McQueen died because his neck broke, but the same amount of force/effect isn't going to kill Botamo simply due to the fact that A) Different species and B) Way more resilient and durable.

So I guess agree to disagree.

The real cal howard said:
@Akr. Don't quote me on this, but Emperor's saying that for example, Botamo flicks Thunder's head off. H2h's effect makes the effect shared on Botamo, meaning Botamo's head in turn flies off. Now whether or not that's accurate, I don't know.
There's also the problem that we don't know how Botamo's biology works. Breaking his neck or something might not do anything to him. His body might be solidified gelatin for all we know. McQueen's ability hinges on the fact that Botamo's physiology works similarly to humans (Like broken bones and such).

It's more like, both the fact that the neck being broken and the fact the the person dies is shared. While for Thunder, his neck being broken is why he dies but HtH shares the conditions of the two regardless of cause and effect. HtH is a stand for Thunder to commit a double suicide, if it didn't share the death part of it then it would be useless.

Imagine this. You are bulletproof. You shoot McQueen. He got shotted. H2H activates. It's not force of the bullets that are translated, the overall damage is. You get a wound in the head yet there's no bullet. Or gunpowder. Or force. Hence it negates durability. I vote inconclusive.

Inconclusive FRA. This is getting boring.

@ Akreious

While we don't know Botamo's biology, we also can't assume that he can regen from that damage either. And he is gonna need some amount of good regen to come back from being turned to dust.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Inconclusive FRA. This is getting boring.
@ Akreious

While we don't know Botamo's biology, we also can't assume that he can regen from that damage either. And he is gonna need some amount of good regen to come back from being turned to dust.
I wasn't saying that he's going to regen from vaporization or turned into dust. In-Character, Botamo has yet to display any bloodlust to do so. Now someone like Vegeta or Beerus would almost 100% splatter McQueen. I'm saying stuff like snapping McQueen's neck. We don't know if Botamo even needs his neck to operate, or if it's on a brain stem like system.

I thought that Thunder's abilities would only let him transfer the same amount of damage to the target. For example, if Thunder gets hit with a 7-A punch by a 5-A character, that would certainly kill Thunder, but not the opponent as they have 5-A dura.

No, that's not how it works. Using the example you made, Thunder would become a splatter of blood after that 7-A punch and then the enemy becomes a splatter of blood.

Back