• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of Fighters: Verse Upgrade

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
TTGL updated the change of the blog to just Island level so.....is that still even an upgrade, if only slightly or...

Hmm Looks like no changes will be made here...I mean I doubt this will change our current scaling. That's unfortunate. :(

is that like a recalc or a new one? If it's the latter, wouldn't it justify their tier more at least or what?

Well yeah it adds more justification as this is a completely different feat than the scaling that placed them at Island level in the first place. So that's a little helpful.

Yeah, although we did just get more evidence for Verse being Island level so we could add the calc to his page.

I have added it, but the calc says Verse creates a storm = 10.329 gigatons. According to our Attack Potency List Large Island is supposed to start above the 100 Gigatons.

I mean, feel free to add to the profiles. Two Island level feats are still better than one, they add more justification.

Back