• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm pretty sure i remember something about king hussan bringing up peoples time of death,severing fate, killing abstract concepts and inserting the concept of death into the beings that have none, that might be above misogi's paygrade.

At this range Kumagawa can probably just erase him before he kills him.

Misogi isn't my specialty but from what I read fiction is at best high Thamaturgy through vs equalization meaning it wouldn't be very effective on hassan thanks to his B rank anti magic causing even high Thamaturgy to have reduced effect. Furthermore until hassan attacks he is virtually undetectable even by magical effects and can go ethereal at really any time. The ability to suedo teleport would be problematic, but speed equalization might solve that. Honestly the battle will go by in a couple seconds either way, but I have to give it to hassan unless I missed something about fiction that puts it above high Thamaturgy like that of aozaki or zelretch.

Given the starting range, I think Misogi can just erase his presence and/or and use All Fiction right off the bat for a quicker start and chance to win vs Hassan's NP.

Given that King Hassan can cut down Abstract Concepts, he can probably cut down the concept of distance... but I don't want to jump to conclusions.

That said, there's also the fact that Hassan starts each and every battle stealthed until he's in killing range, but Kumagawa might be able to react before Hassan lands the killing swing, since the latter is cursed to always be revealed at the moment he readies his blade. So he does have a chance, but I don't know if it's enough.

@Cerbus

All Fiction isn't magic. It's just a supernatural power.

Kumagawa should take this. Even if KH could erase the concept of distance and go for Azrael right off the bat, Kumagawa would already have erased him by then. And even if we assume that KH's Magic Resistance would work, it's rank is too low to make a difference against something like All Fiction.

kumagawa take this match. KH tried to kill ramesses before but he cant because of ramesses immortality inside his pyramid so i doubt KH can kill kumagawa with all fiction when he cant kill ramesses inside his pyramid

@Akalavashimu

That's simply because King Hassan chose to behead Ozymandias rather than use his Noble Phantasm. Ozy would have been dead if Hassan was remotely serious.

The range being 500m clearly put's this in misogi's favor then, if it was like 10m, this would probably be more in hassans favor so range plays a big deal here it seems.

still KH cant kill ozy inside pyramid because KH NP forcing death upon his enemies KH needs to destroy the pyramid or take ozy outside to kill him. the same thing happens when we fought tiamat he forcing the concept of death at her making gilga full EA to be able to kill her. his NP doesnt erase the soul of his enemy so doesnt see why KH NP would work on kumagawa

@Akalavashimu

No... he could have easily killed Ozy, but he was too lazy to use his Noble Phantasm and/or finish the job. He could easily destroy Ramesseum Tentyris simply by destroying its concept, but he was just there to make a point.

Tiamat only survived due to her own Acausality, Immunity to Instant Death attacks, and Omnipresence throughout time and space. Ea is still a high-tier conceptual weapon that was required to finish her even after she was weakened and bound by the Chains of Heaven.

Please don't spout things without doing the proper research first.

@cal

I mean, I wrote everything on both Hassan's and Tiamat's profiles. I don't like people just extrapolating nonsense when I've laid it out bare.

i never said that KH cant kill ozy i said that he need to destroy or take ozy outside to make the immortality gone 1st before he can force his enemy to die and tiamat is already inside underworld when he helps us if he can do that in earth why do we need to collect all of the goddess 1st? and again if KH NP doesnt erase the enemy soul or existence like MEODP i doubt he can kill kumagawa for good. well honestly im a fan of both series so i dont mind who won this match just here to heat up the match

@Akalavashimu

You do realize that Hassan was not remotely serious, right? If he used his Noble Phantasm, Ozy would have died, as Hassan was well aware of the Ramesseum Tentryis' abilities.

It goes beyond the soul and wipes out the very reason for one's existence from all of time.

yes i know but his NP doesnt do the instakill its the bell that forces the enemy times to comes to an end by the will of the heaven so erasing soul or existence is something beyond him

@Akalavashimu

The bell is just a sign that Hassan's work is complete. Nothing more. He kills abstract concepts casually with a single swing of his sword. Killing the soul should be an easy task for him.

Death Toll: EX An evening bell that informs people of the funeral rites and makes the news of death resound. A unique skill whose activation effects have become one with these rites. This swordsman does not choose who to kill by his own will. Once the other party has ´¢ólost sight of the proper time to die´¢ú and turned into a living dead, he grants salvation on behalf of the Lord. Everything is the will of the Heavens; therefore, those who end up meeting with this swordsman learn the end of their fate. ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇCan you hear, the sound of this bell. It is the end of your luck in itself. Accept and release your soul. This is your last chance to have a peaceful slumber as a person.

^this is the bell azrael is just him swinging his giant sword

what kind of concept that he kills again? the only thing i know that he capable of severing fates and forcing death.

I dont think king hassan whoul be able to kill kumagawa for good at that distance kumagawa whould have already eraced him before the fight eiven starts all fiction is just way to op.

Kumagawa at the start could just used his All Fiction to erased his own aura, making it impossible for King Hassan to see and detect him. And could just used All Fiction again to erased King Hassan from existence.

@Thanos2003

Kumagawa wouldn't be able to detect him until the very last second due to Hassan's Presence Concealment.

@Dpool570

Have a scan of when he's done this?

VHtTmJr
Kumagawa Presence is nothing

Uses his All Fiction to make/erased his Aura into nothing. Making it impossible to detect him.

@Dpool500

I know exactly what All Fiction does, but considering the fact that Hassan can kill Abstract Concepts just as well as Kumagawa, that might not be the end all to this argument.

What I asked was a scan of Kumagawa erasing his own presence with All Fiction. I don't recall a single instance of that.

Kumagawa can just revive himself if he is killed i dont think Hassan can kill him for good also he whould be unable to detect kumagawa because he can erace his presense.

Didnt Dpool570 show you a scan?Also why do you want to see a scan presense erasure is listed as one of kumagawas powers in his profile.

@Thanos

That's not the scan I want. I know that All Fiction erases things from existence. You two are claiming that Misogi can erase his own presence so that others won't be able to find him.

You two have also failed to come up with a counterargument showing how Misogi would notice Hassan until he's activated Azrael.

@Thanos

I'll concede on that. But the fact of the matter is that he's only used it once and not on any other occasion, meaning that it's unlikely that this will be his first move.

One of the scans Dpool570 showed you shows kumagawa stating that he eraced his own presense and why do you eiven need a scan presense erasure is listed as one of kumagawas powers in his profile.

Okay then how whould Hassan notice msogi until he eraced him from existance and whould he eiven be able to take misogi down for good?

@Thanos

Because that's not Kumagawa's first move. He's used that ability exactly once, during the Treasury Battle. If it was his first move, he'd use it more frequently. Thus we can assume that he wouldn't automatically resort to it.

Hassan always starts stealthed unless he's waiting to be greeted.

So what if he dasent use that move frequently kumagawa isnt above usng tricks like that to win its just that that in most of his ather fights he either didnt need to use it or just chouldnt.

And again whould Hassan eiven be able to put misogi down for good?

Why does it matter if Kumagawa erased someone once? In this specific match, both characters are bloodlusted so they'll use any method of winning. Regardless if they only used it once or twice.

My vote goes to Kumagawa, mainly because of range advantage

Also,
5kCpwbj
Can use All Fiction with merely a thought and can also make his death non-existent.

Kumagawa can use All Fiction with merely a thought.

@Dpool570

But how will Kumagawa know about Hassan's presence before he gets cut down?

Regarding with King Hassan's Presence Concealment. His assassination technique and ability to conceal his presence is virtually flawless, but... There's a downside. As he carries a strong curse, his existence ends up being perceived by the "opponent he is about to kill". Meaning his victims would discover his presence the moment he makes his attack, and has the probability of evading his deadly Azrael: Angel of Death or any other surprise attacks. Since Kumagawa was able to beat someone with superhuman reflexes with ease, and is able to keep up and trade blows with Medaka in Kurokami Phantom mode who is at least Hypersonic+. Casually speed blitzed most characters in the series, to the point it make his time zero and his movements become virtually instantaneous, granting him Pseudo-Teleportation, as his speed is one of his major advantages in his profile. Kumagawa might be able to react fast enough when King Hassan revealed the moment and lands the killing blow.

Also does Hassan have any way to truly put kumagawa down for good?Because kumagawas all fiction basially allows him to revive himself no mater how he is killed.

Reppuzan said:
Because that's not Kumagawa's first move. He's used that ability exactly once, during the Treasury Battle. If it was his first move, he'd use it more frequently. Thus we can assume that he wouldn't automatically resort to it.
Things erased with All Fiction are gone forever (unless you use Non Fiction to get it back). From the moment Kumagawa used All Fiction to erase his presence onwards he didn't have it anymore. It didn't return so there was no need for him to use it another time. So unless he used Non Fiction in the end of the series to get it back, Kumagawa also starts hidden.

All in all King Hassan has a greater variety of hax and more AP, however I still give it to Kumagawa. Reasons:

- Presence Concealment: Dpool570 mentioned a flaw in Hassans stealth technique, Kumagawa's technique has no shown weak point

- All Fiction: The moment Kumagawa discovers Hassans presence (which will happen at the very latest when Hassans curse kicks in) he can erase him with a thought.

- Bookmaker: Probably even more broken then All Fiction, as it lowers Hassans durability/AP to Kumagawas level and erases abilities he posesses that Kumagawa does not have (The only one ever seen to be able to use her "skills" under this effect is Ajimu who has a skill to nullify everything that can be defined as a skill and is referred to as a possibly higher dimension being. And even her was severely limited by this effect).

Back