• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hate how everyone is forgetting that he can just auto-hit his opponents with a mere thought.. With a thought, he can hit a person with a screw, it's automatically inside the person. It was never mentioned how far it is, or if he has to see the opponent, we just know that he can manifest it, and put it anywhere he wants. He can also put it all around his body if he so wished to deisre.. Also, with this if you go to the last debate against Misogi and the Stand User, I said some of the All fiction's feats. The speed of All Fiction is beyond me.. I wish not to copy and paste the feat, but we are not sure if All fiction is above Misogi period. As what logic I gave was actually a real thinker, because in the manga/Anime it showed All fiction being used without Misogi using All fiction. He also never stated he used this. (If you want to know the rest, go to his other battle with the JoJo's bizzare adventures.) Anyway,I feel like All fiction is its own powers, so when ever it feels like Misogi is in danger, it activates on its own, and Misogi will think he activated it, or whatever he thinks. For the proof, go to episode 12 Medeka box Abnormal. 10:00. <- Exact time that the colour guy explains that his power is a non-existent lie and that Misogi had to conjure up/Conceptualize the blue's power. He conceptualized bruises, so he died. He had no time to use All fiction, he had to conceptualize a whole new ability that he had no prior knowledge of, and right when he conceptualized it, he died... There was no time in between for him to use All fiction. (But the only way for him to come back is All fiction by the way). So, I want you to think about how fast All fiction works. As said as such, Hassan cannot beat something that is automatically faster, even if the speed is equalized..

Not voting, but I'd like to point out that once Kumagawa erased his presence, it never ever came back. Meaning if this is EOS or post Minus Arc Kumagawa, he doesn't really need to use it - it's passive.

I don't think that King Hassan is capable of doing anything, unless he were to use his ability to "bring an end" not to Kumagawa first, but to All Fiction. However, Kumagawa still has that Book Maker ability...but on the other hand, that can also be negated due to his faith in god, which basically nullifies any attack on his mind via that skill protection of faith or something. So it all comes down to the fact, wheter or not and how fast Hassan uses Azrael to "bring an end" to All Fiction. But if you asked my opinion, even if bloodlusted, due to the fact that Misogi has such a BAD LUCK THAT HE ALWAYS LOSES, well...then I will say:"King Hassan will win."

Back