• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Ghidorah upgrade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghidorah should not be to the Planet because of destroying the Planet of Excifs ?

Likewise, being dimensionally superior amounts to being Immeasurable in speed + the "Superhuman" when it is three-dimensional is a lowball monster, since it is already much faster when it stings towards Godzilla ...

Thanks in advance to those answering me ^^

The Ghidorah that destroyed the Exif Planet is his High 3-A form

Also, being 4--D doesnt grant you Immeasurable speed unless its explicitly stated or shown that youre beyond time, and given Ghidorah's best speed feat in his High 3-A for is Supersonic+, that likely isnt the case

I mean a supersonic 4D being kinda contradicts itself, especially when he can bend space and basically make black holes...which render anything slower than light irrelevant

Thats what i thought too but i was told directly by Ant that they cant have immeasurable speed without having feats of transcending time

If you exist in 5 spatial dimensions, your very existence is above a temporal dimension of a lower plane. That's like saying time written on paper can't be affected by us. If not to an even greater degree.

If a character is simply spatially higher-dimensional, that has nothing to do with their speeds from a mathematical perspective.

Please see here for our requirements for being listed as immeasurable: Speed

If I remember correctly, a spatially 5D character would have its velocity calculated like this, for example: v = (s1^2 + s2^2 + s3^2 + s4^2 + s5^2)/t

That is not mathematically correct. We have had several discussions about this previously, and are not going to change our standards in this regard.

No, again, we have had several long indepth discussions about changing our standards from what you suggest to the far more accurate current ones, and are definitely not interested in going through that again, when our current standards work considerably better than previously.

In addition, an object moving in extra spatial dimensions does not mathematically automatically affect its speed in any way or form. It needs to explicitly transcend the dimension of time as well in order to do so.

I am very busy, and getting tired of your argumentative unreasonability. I would strongly suggest that you accept and respect our standards, and permanently and immediately drop the subject, without having to involve several other staff members who are also sick and tired of arguing about it for no gain.

We are definitely not going to change our fundamental standards on your say-so no matter how much you bother me about it, so you are wasting your time anyway.

If Ghidorah is 4D and not 5D, the Immeasurable in speed is not necessarily obligatory, but a minimum dummy High Multivers + is Immeasurable due to being above the concept of distance, time and causality of the three-dimensionality , they are also of this speed if they are able to move while time and space do not exist, which is easily the case of entities of higher dimensions, because to say of an 8D entity that 'it is MFTL + is worse than a lowball, it's a descent into Hell ... otherwise, I think I remember that a character is not affected by the laws of physics (What is the case of Ghidorah ) is Immeasurable ...

Otherwise, by High 3-A, WeeklyBattles implies Univers + in power (Since being French, my Tiers goes from 3-A to Low 2-C directly (the latter being precisely Univers +))? If so, what is the reason for this DC? Because apart from the feat of having destroyed the planets on his way, I do not remember a huge feat + if WeeklyBattles could also indicate how, according to him, Ghidorah is Supersonic +, it would be good, because it still seems big ( Ironically speaking) ...

In short, someone could tell me the exact Ghidorah DC and speed of the Netflix film series in superior dimensional shape then shaped "affected by phisyque laws" after Metphies was defeated, with the reasons for the why the how, that will answer concretely to my question ^^

Ghidorah is stated numerous times throughout the film to be a higher-dimensional being, with multiple supporting statements from scientists, hyper-advanced alien civilizations, and futuristic scientific analyzing technology. He is 4-Dimensional on a less than universal scale, hence High 3-A.

Ghidorah crossed 20 km in 15 seconds, which is mach 3.8, hence Supersonic+

After Metphies was defeated Ghidorah's best feats come from scaling to Godzilla Earth, so 2 gigatons

Antvasima said:
No, again, we have had several long indepth discussions about changing our standards from what you suggest to the far more accurate current ones, and are definitely not interested in going through that again, when our current standards work considerably better than previously.
In addition, an object moving in extra spatial dimensions does not mathematically automatically affect its speed in any way or form. It needs to explicitly transcend the dimension of time as well in order to do so.

I am very busy, and getting tired of your argumentative unreasonability. I would strongly suggest that you accept and respect our standards, and permanently and immediately drop the subject, without having to involve several other staff members who are also sick and tired of arguing about it for no gain.

We are definitely not going to change our fundamental standards on your say-so no matter how much you bother me about it, so you are wasting your time anyway.
This entire reply is repugnant. The arrogance coming from it makes me want to vomit. I wouldn't accept anything else that's blatantly wrong, why should I do so here? If there is no interest and thus no effort in the subject, admit your standard is flawed. That's it. Your terrible standards can stay, just admit their poor quality and stop acting like you tried.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ghidorah is stated numerous times throughout the film to be a higher-dimensional being, with multiple supporting statements from scientists, hyper-advanced alien civilizations, and futuristic scientific analyzing technology. He is 4-Dimensional on a less than universal scale, hence High 3-A.
Ghidorah crossed 20 km in 15 seconds, which is mach 3.8, hence Supersonic+

After Metphies was defeated Ghidorah's best feats come from scaling to Godzilla Earth, so 2 gigatons
How is it on a less than universal scale?

His physical state did so much faster

But that gravitational manipulation is caused by his power, thus it is the range he affects, so while he may concentrate his electric bite on a single item, his energy is still causing havoc for light years across. And that's while he's restrained.

But we didn't really see him do anything besides show up and bully Godzilla Earth for 30 minutes. While in a restrained state. And directed by a cultist. How are these fair conditions to judge his true capabilities?

Was it EVER shown how Ghidorah destroys planets? I believe he can, but... I'd be pissed off if they didn't bother to show Ghidora 'devouring' planets.

I refuse to watch the anime for obvious reasons

.... Toho, what did you smoke when your idea to make a Godzilla anime was to reduce the action of Kaiju?

That's it, I am saying it... TRISTAR GODZILLA did a better job as a Godzilla movie!

At this rate I might think Ghidorah never ate planets, but only devoured their civilization like he did when summoned at the ritual

I mean his presence alone made a supermassive black hole that absolutely dwarfed stars, so his power being able to truly destroy planets doesn't sound very far fetched.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
This entire reply is repugnant. The arrogance coming from it makes me want to vomit. I wouldn't accept anything else that's blatantly wrong, why should I do so here? If there is no interest and thus no effort in the subject, admit your standard is flawed. That's it. Your terrible standards can stay, just admit their poor quality and stop acting like you tried.
That is severely out of line for what is allowed in this wiki. If you do not clean up your act and start to listen to the staff, you will likely get banned for a long period of time.

Also, our standards for immeasurable speed are currently fine after all of our previous work discussing them, and in regards to me "not trying", I have spent at least 16000 hours building this wiki to 60 times the number of page views that it used to have when I first came here.

It's all about the views for you, isn't it? Out of line? No. What's out of line is trying to claim absolute authority over the debating subculture and then blatantly lying, not listening to criticism or the opinions of others as well as contradicting science itself. That's just arrogant.

"Claim authority over debating subculture"? I am just trying to index and gradually improve the reliability of the information listed here by keeping the wiki organised. There is no deeper subversive agenda.

And lying is very unnatural to myself given my low degree of mental information filters. Nor have I done so here as far as I am aware.

I am listening to reasonable criticism when warranted, but in this case we have had lots of tedious preceding staff discussion regarding our speed standards before reaching the current conclusion, which in fact is far more in line with how basic mathematics work than previously. We cannot start to revise our standards because an argumentative regular member wants to upgrade his favourite character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back